News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

wiki wiki wiki

Started by eL sTiKo, March 17, 2005, 12:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eL sTiKo

I was exploring wikipedia today.

Some of you may have noticed my affiliation with Saturn, this is a philosohpical one, I even have the symbol tattooed above my navel. This is a long-standing love-affair with Saturnine ideas, stories of the Saturnalia, mythology of Cronos and Saturn...blah blah blah...

I noticed today that in the wikipedia entry for Eris, it mentions the positive form of Strife was the daughter of Cronos(Saturn) and Nyx (primordial goddess of night).

Being as I am, a Discordian Saturnian married to a Goth, I find this very enjoyable.

Don't get me started on the whole link between the "Golden Age" of Saturn and the "Golden Apple" of discord. I think Saturn's daughter is doing Daddy's good work and that the apple never falls far from the tree, as it were...

Oh Happy Day!
eL sTiKo
Chief Tourguide
the Cuckoo Trail Cabal
---><---

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

PopeElleDiamond

The Goddess and the Goat.

Pleasures of unification discovered within personal reality...

Hail Yes!!

.... rather enjoyed this, if only for your apparent delight in the correlation.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 15, 2010, 10:36:16 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on April 15, 2010, 10:31:56 PM
wut

We went for months, and now they're all arriving at once.   :sad:

Are they being flushed out by the weather?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

rygD

Really.  Resurrected 5 years later for this? 

My stupid ass not only read it, but further wasted time with this response...
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...