News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

ATTN: Nigel

Started by NWC, April 18, 2010, 08:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWC

There's a woman who works in my faculty who looks very much like you. I haven't seen a picture of you in while, admittedly, but from what I remember she's the spitting image minus 1 nose ring. Lately she's been looking pretty stressed, and I noticed just today that I've been unconsciously superimposing everything I've read on this site from you on to her. I don't read everything on here, but alot more than I respond to, and I've unconsciously(though now that I noticed it, it's conscious) attributed all of that to her. When I see her upset, I always read into it. Today I saw her at the lake, and she looked in bad shape, and I really wanted to talk to her to see what was wrong and see if there was anything I could do to help. I usually have this instinct around strangers but it was every more so here because I felt like I already knew what was wrong.

Then I remembered I was just crazy, so I just smiled at her as she passed. I don't know if she even knows I'm in her faculty, I've never spoken to her. I hope the smiled helped a little bit though.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Aw! That's really sweet. I bet the smile helped at least a little bit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

You should totally lard her or give her an orange traffic cone or something.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."