News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

A reminder: It's /only/ evolution.

Started by Kai, April 19, 2010, 12:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 19, 2010, 09:54:28 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 19, 2010, 08:12:34 PM
I'm pretty sure that was the last only good song Pearl Jam wrote. 

Fixed.
But... but... Yellow Ledbetter. I Got Id. Given to Fly. Corduroy. Porch. WMA! Glorified G!!!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on April 20, 2010, 01:34:44 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 20, 2010, 01:13:34 AM
Quote from: Faust on April 20, 2010, 12:08:02 AM
Not accounting for your tastes but I like it, everything else though is white noise.

The fact that it sucks is proven scientific fact.

I don't think it sucks.

Well, as an Irishman, you aren't expected to understand the intricacies of science, any more than non-Irish are expected to understand the howling and warbling of those "poets" you keep in your pubs, drunkenly crying into their beer.  To every cat his own rat, sir.  You stay out of science, and I'll refrain from fucking sheep and blaming the local nobility.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 20, 2010, 01:45:12 AM
Not accounting for your tastes but I like it, everything else though is white noise.

I don't think it sucks.

Well, as an Irishman, you aren't expected to understand the intricacies of science, any more than non-Irish are expected to understand the howling and warbling of those "poets" you keep in your pubs, drunkenly crying into their beer.  To every cat his own rat, sir.  You stay out of science, and I'll refrain from fucking sheep and blaming the local nobility.
Scientists are generally the worst judge of music, endlessly talking about pink floyd.
And then theres the ones who listen to king crimson once and end up being evil superscientists.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on April 20, 2010, 01:49:23 AM

I don't think it sucks.

Well, as an Irishman, you aren't expected to understand the intricacies of science, any more than non-Irish are expected to understand the howling and warbling of those "poets" you keep in your pubs, drunkenly crying into their beer.  To every cat his own rat, sir.  You stay out of science, and I'll refrain from fucking sheep and blaming the local nobility.
Scientists are generally the worst judge of music, endlessly talking about pink floyd.
And then theres the ones who listen to king crimson once and end up being evil superscientists.

I think you have "scientist" confused with "musicians".
Molon Lube

Faust

On the contrary, in the physics department anyway its as if they found pink floyed and that was it, they never looked for anything else.
But the "musicians" and "scientists" do have a huge overlap with "college students " and that could skew the test group somewhat.

Faust

But thats beside the point, Even flow rules

AFK

The first 3 albums were good.  Then something happened that started with No Code where they were only capable of writing very, very boring lifeless songs. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

BADGE OF HONOR

I really liked the last single they released, so there.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't think it sucks.

My favorite scientist likes Justin Timberlake. A lot.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on April 20, 2010, 02:41:43 AM

I don't think it sucks.

What kind of scientist is THAT?

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 20, 2010, 02:43:04 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on April 20, 2010, 02:41:43 AM

I don't think it sucks.

What kind of scientist is THAT?

A biophysicist!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

After some deliberation, I am going to share my favorite scientist with you. Some of you may already be aware of him. He is the guy I refer to as b.

Oh dear, there are some NSFW pics on his frontpage. If your work hates art, anyway.

http://bijijoo.com/

bijijoo is his pseudonym. He is adorable and brilliant. I cannot share his academic work though.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on April 20, 2010, 02:50:03 AM
After some deliberation, I am going to share my favorite scientist with you. Some of you may already be aware of him. He is the guy I refer to as b.

Oh dear, there are some NSFW pics on his frontpage. If your work hates art, anyway.

bijijoo is his pseudonym. He is adorable and brilliant. I cannot share his academic work though.

His page has St Liberace.  He is forgiven his odious taste in music.
Molon Lube

President Television

I don't think it sucks.

:barstool::
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 20, 2010, 02:54:27 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on April 20, 2010, 02:50:03 AM

His page has St Liberace.  He is forgiven his odious taste in music.

He is kind of amazing. He painted all of the Presidents with ham, and then he was not satisfied with that, so he is painting them ALL again. http://presidentialham.com/

He built a henhouse that looks like a tiny Victorian mansion. The first time I met him, he showed up in my kitchen in a UPS uniform with all exposed skin painted red. The entire first year I knew him he ONLY WORE BROWN CLOTHES. He is remarkably good-looking. If I had any fucking sense at all I would be in love with this guy. He is one of the two most brilliant people I have ever met, the other one being Cordelia the Enucleator.