News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Horrible Food Decisions

Started by Eater of Clowns, April 19, 2010, 06:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 20, 2010, 04:41:36 AM
Yanno, I'm pretty sure cake ages better at room temp under plastic wrap.

Not if the cake has filling made with real fruit and icing.

Nast

I had chicken tikka masala and potato-eggplant curry that I lovingly prepared for my lunch today. But because I was busy tending a booth all day it sat around in my pack for a and the eggplant's skin turned a curious shade of green, from the aluminum container it was in.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Salty

For the past three weeks I've consumed very little.
Coffee and beer mostly. Every now amd again some yogurt. 

When I'm stressed I avoid eating until I start feeling like I'm going to fall over, and then just cram whatever is most conveinent into my face.

That combined with a general lack of funds/desire left me with a bag of habenero doritos, a carton of eggs, and a bottle of chile sauce. 

The worst part is that even after the horrible, horrible reprucssions that followed I found myself repeating the same mistake for several days. 

Maybe I was just trying to punish myself. 
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Jenne

My horrible food decisions tend to be on the order of: eating a healthy breakfast, eating a very slight lunch, doing pretty good calorie-wise during dinner, and then at 10 pm, OMNOMCANDYCHIPSBEERTIMESATHOUSANDOMNOMfest.
:x