News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Blue Box en Wok

Started by Suu, April 19, 2010, 10:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I just made it again. Wow, I never thought that generic brand would be BETTER than Kraft.  :aaa:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If you want to get fancy, you can also make a basic white sauce in your wok, add a bunch of cheese to it until the cheese melts, pour it into a bowl, wash the wok, boil water in it to cook pasta, mix the pasta with the cheese sauce, sprinkle it with some toasted bread crumbs and FUCKYEAH SEMIGOURMET MAC&CHEESE.

Maybe even throw in some veggies at the last minute, like maybe some chopped green onions, jalapenos, tomatoes and cilantro.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

I think I'll do just that, sans wok.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 23, 2010, 08:19:21 PM
If you want to get fancy, you can also make a basic white sauce in your wok, add a bunch of cheese to it until the cheese melts, pour it into a bowl, wash the wok, boil water in it to cook pasta, mix the pasta with the cheese sauce, sprinkle it with some toasted bread crumbs and FUCKYEAH SEMIGOURMET MAC&CHEESE.

Maybe even throw in some veggies at the last minute, like maybe some chopped green onions, jalapenos, tomatoes and cilantro.

this would have been my next suggestion if i weren't has teh dumb.

LMNO

You could probably get a decent crust by using a butane torch on the top, like a cheesified creme brulee.

Nast

Quote from: LMNO on April 26, 2010, 03:52:37 PM
You could probably get a decent crust by using a butane torch on the top, like a cheesified creme brulee.

OH DAMN
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."