News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Blue Box en Wok

Started by Suu, April 19, 2010, 10:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I just made it again. Wow, I never thought that generic brand would be BETTER than Kraft.  :aaa:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If you want to get fancy, you can also make a basic white sauce in your wok, add a bunch of cheese to it until the cheese melts, pour it into a bowl, wash the wok, boil water in it to cook pasta, mix the pasta with the cheese sauce, sprinkle it with some toasted bread crumbs and FUCKYEAH SEMIGOURMET MAC&CHEESE.

Maybe even throw in some veggies at the last minute, like maybe some chopped green onions, jalapenos, tomatoes and cilantro.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

I think I'll do just that, sans wok.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 23, 2010, 08:19:21 PM
If you want to get fancy, you can also make a basic white sauce in your wok, add a bunch of cheese to it until the cheese melts, pour it into a bowl, wash the wok, boil water in it to cook pasta, mix the pasta with the cheese sauce, sprinkle it with some toasted bread crumbs and FUCKYEAH SEMIGOURMET MAC&CHEESE.

Maybe even throw in some veggies at the last minute, like maybe some chopped green onions, jalapenos, tomatoes and cilantro.

this would have been my next suggestion if i weren't has teh dumb.

LMNO

You could probably get a decent crust by using a butane torch on the top, like a cheesified creme brulee.

Nast

Quote from: LMNO on April 26, 2010, 03:52:37 PM
You could probably get a decent crust by using a butane torch on the top, like a cheesified creme brulee.


OH DAMN
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."