News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Happy 420 guize :3

Started by notathing, April 20, 2010, 07:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 20, 2010, 08:08:09 PM
I celebrated 420 by continuing to not do something I already didn't do, and eating a fantastic sandwich.

Mmm that was a good sandwich.

I celebrated by going to work and trying to keep the plant running.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just remembered that I have some 3-year-old pot cookies in my freezer, and that I promised to give one to someone the other night, but I forget who.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

Little of THIS:
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 20, 2010, 08:08:09 PM
I celebrated 420 by continuing to not do something I already didn't do, and eating a fantastic sandwich.

Mmm that was a good sandwich.
And a little of THIS:
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 20, 2010, 08:10:09 PM
I celebrated by going to work and trying to keep the plant running.

I don't have a fantastic sandwich though.  :sad:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BADGE OF HONOR

It was ham, fresh spinach, carrot shavings, snow peas, and avocado on homemade bread, toasted and buttered.  In retrospect I should have added some onion.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm simmering a bit of pork in some green chili. I can't wait!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Going for an MRI and the last (hopefully) spinal tap in 15 minutes.

:horrormirth:
Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

Oh god.  Hope you get some good news out of it at least.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 20, 2010, 08:42:57 PM
Oh god.  Hope you get some good news out of it at least.

Yeah, all the horrible virus should be dead by now.  That's the hope.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Crossing fingers, knocking on wood!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

notathing

fogukaup

smoke weed now.
crawl to the finish
see if you can understand a life like mine
half seer half blind all eyes on a crooked shelter shaking at  the spine
i die to unwind

-boxus

Mangrove

Dear Stoners,

It's only 4/20 in countries (like the US) with their incomprehensible 'reversed' dating system. It's 20/4 in other countries (like the UK).

Like, wow man. It's uhh...you know...upside down and shit. Like, it's 420 here but not in England....whoah....

:hippie:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

NotPublished

Holy crap, best wishs to you Dok. Hope your all clean now

(ugn spinal tap...ouch)
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 20, 2010, 08:41:20 PM
Going for an MRI and the last (hopefully) spinal tap in 15 minutes.

:horrormirth:

Some Spinal Tap for your spinal tap, Dok. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTxzvsELdDM