News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Drama Vote: Voice your opinion on the recent drama.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 21, 2010, 09:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to be done?

Keep it as-is and let it continue.
8 (17.4%)
Split it all off and merge it into one thread.
11 (23.9%)
Don't care.
18 (39.1%)
Other (fill in the blank)
9 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 10:53:42 PM
So where are we at? Has anyone called General Stuart yet?  :lulz:

Nigel, you need to stop acting like an asshole.  That's where we're at.  Don't take this as a personal attack because I'm not out to get you.  Sometimes you can be pretty cool.  This is not one of those times.  Just take a step back, recognize you're acting like an asshole, and stop.  Right now nobody is buying the justifications you're giving for your behavior.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Frankly, I don't see what the big deal is.  If someone is on your shit, you have a scroll wheel.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

PD has ALWAYS had drama.  Always.

We've always also had fluff.

My only suggestion is that both be kept in Apple Talk.  Feuds should not extend to other boards.  If it stays in Apple Talk, then everyone should go get a hat, and damn near anything goes.

I don't want this turning into a Mol-style board, where we have some nebulous "respect" rule.  Fuck that noise.

TTM and Nigel (in this case), can we agree to keep the fighting in AT?
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 21, 2010, 11:21:59 PM

My only suggestion is that both be kept in Apple Talk.  Feuds should not extend to other boards.  If it stays in Apple Talk, then everyone should go get a hat, and damn near anything goes.

I don't want this turning into a Mol-style board, where we have some nebulous "respect" rule.  Fuck that noise.

And more specifically in this thread.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on April 21, 2010, 11:25:06 PM

And more specifically in this thread.

Meh.  It's apple talk.

Also, I will PM you later about board support.  Gotta run for now.
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 09:24:03 PM
Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on April 21, 2010, 09:22:46 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 09:21:05 PM
My suggestion is, knock it off.

Feel free, at least until you feel like you want to start shit again a couple weeks later.

At which point, no doubt you will again drag it into every possible thread and bump all of the old ones.

Because I do think you're a worthless piece of shit and at some point I probably won't be able to resist pointing it out again.

I think this is at least 50% of the problem, if not more.  If you are prefectly willing to stir it up without warning, how can you be one to complain?  And he doesn't need me to stick up for him but I'm gonna say it anyway.  TTM is a stand up guy in my book.  You guys not getting along doesn't make him the worthless piece of shit you seem to think he is and you repeating that over and over is certainly not going to sway me nor anyone else. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Post made on the most recent drama - 159

Posts made on Sepia's last piece of writing - 1

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Of course. The only possible reason I would ever take it into a content area is if I initially failed to notice that it was a content area, and if that happened I would delete it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 21, 2010, 11:34:06 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 09:24:03 PM
Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on April 21, 2010, 09:22:46 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 09:21:05 PM
My suggestion is, knock it off.

Feel free, at least until you feel like you want to start shit again a couple weeks later.

At which point, no doubt you will again drag it into every possible thread and bump all of the old ones.

Because I do think you're a worthless piece of shit and at some point I probably won't be able to resist pointing it out again.

I think this is at least 50% of the problem, if not more.  If you are prefectly willing to stir it up without warning, how can you be one to complain?  And he doesn't need me to stick up for him but I'm gonna say it anyway.  TTM is a stand up guy in my book.  You guys not getting along doesn't make him the worthless piece of shit you seem to think he is and you repeating that over and over is certainly not going to sway me nor anyone else. 

I'm not complaining about the fighting. I'm complaining about TTM being a fucktard. You can like him all you want, but that's not going to stop me from thinking he's a worthless piece of shit who does fuck-all but start threads of nothing but a single fucking link, and occasionally make an unclever comment.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: EoC on April 21, 2010, 11:08:42 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 10:53:42 PM
So where are we at? Has anyone called General Stuart yet?  :lulz:

Nigel, you need to stop acting like an asshole.  That's where we're at.  Don't take this as a personal attack because I'm not out to get you.  Sometimes you can be pretty cool.  This is not one of those times.  Just take a step back, recognize you're acting like an asshole, and stop.  Right now nobody is buying the justifications you're giving for your behavior.

I know I'm acting like an asshole. How is that a mystery?  :?

None of the rest of you fucks actually need to be involved at all. And I mean "fucks" in the most affectionate of ways.

Faust

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 12:11:11 AM

None of the rest of you fucks actually need to be involved at all. And I mean "fucks" in the most affectionate of ways.
You're right, take it to pm's you cant have your own section of a public discussion forum.

Telarus

Quote from: Cain on April 21, 2010, 11:43:09 PM
Post made on the most recent drama - 159

Posts made on Sepia's last piece of writing - 1
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!