News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Drama Vote: Voice your opinion on the recent drama.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 21, 2010, 09:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to be done?

Keep it as-is and let it continue.
8 (17.4%)
Split it all off and merge it into one thread.
11 (23.9%)
Don't care.
18 (39.1%)
Other (fill in the blank)
9 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on April 22, 2010, 12:24:50 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 12:11:11 AM

None of the rest of you fucks actually need to be involved at all. And I mean "fucks" in the most affectionate of ways.
You're right, take it to pm's you cant have your own section of a public discussion forum.

No, Mister Nanny State.

Because if he's going to make shitty allegations about my personal life, I want it to be done in public.

Note that I said "none of you fucks need to be involved", not "none of you are allowed to be involved." If you've involved yourself, it was because you wanted to.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Faust

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 12:37:29 AM

None of the rest of you fucks actually need to be involved at all. And I mean "fucks" in the most affectionate of ways.
You're right, take it to pm's you cant have your own section of a public discussion forum.

No, Mister Nanny State.

Because if he's going to make shitty allegations about my personal life, I want it to be done in public.

Note that I said "none of you fucks need to be involved", not "none of you are allowed to be involved." If you've involved yourself, it was because you wanted to.
oh ok, So you are trying to drag as many people as you can into this, just making sure, as to you're nanny state comment, nothings stopping you, it was just advice, for your sake and everyone elses.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on April 22, 2010, 01:08:24 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 12:37:29 AM

No, Mister Nanny State.

oh ok, So you are trying to drag as many people as you can into this, just making sure, as to you're nanny state comment, nothings stopping you, it was just advice, for your sake and everyone elses.

:lulz: Yeah, because I'm the person who dragged it into several other threads, bumped an old thread, split a thread, and started TWO NEW threads in an attempt to get it spread to as many corners of the forum as possible.

Clearly.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Oh so it was TTM this time, with your track record record that comes as a bit of a surprise. Well if you didn't start it for once, then carry on.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My favorite is when mods split their own fucking Apple Talk bullshit threads... to keep the bullshit out. Why is that guy a mod, again? Because he was here once when some of the rest of you actually did something useful?

IMO the only people who should be mods are the ones who can keep their temper enough to NOT use mod access to split threads/PM people just because they're pissy.

Requia ☣

Quote from: EoC on April 21, 2010, 09:20:41 PM
Other - shut the fuck up.  Failing that, single thread merge.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Faust

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 01:27:40 AM
My favorite is when mods split their own fucking Apple Talk bullshit threads... to keep the bullshit out. Why is that guy a mod, again? Because he was here once when some of the rest of you actually did something useful?

IMO the only people who should be mods are the ones who can keep their temper enough to NOT use mod access to split threads/PM people just because they're pissy.
He asked us all first.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on April 22, 2010, 01:25:52 AM
Oh so it was TTM this time, with your track record record that comes as a bit of a surprise. Well if you didn't start it for once, then carry on.

Oh, I totally started this round. He just disseminated it like crablice through a homeless shelter.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on April 22, 2010, 01:30:46 AM

He asked us all first.

Well, it's good that you all agree that mods should split their bullshit Apple Talk threads (and then start two others) to keep the bullshit out of their bullshit. Especially when they then go start/bump/drag the argument into a bunch of other threads, because that's integrity for ya.
  :lol:
Also, fantastic that you all agree that mods should be able to use mod access levels to bypass PM blocks just to be a dick when the user asks repeatedly that they stop PMing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If you don't get my drift, it's that I don't believe you.

Faust

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 01:34:27 AM

He asked us all first.

Well, it's good that you all agree that mods should split their bullshit Apple Talk threads (and then start two others) to keep the bullshit out of their bullshit. Especially when they then go start/bump/drag the argument into a bunch of other threads, because that's integrity for ya.
Also, fantastic that you all agree that mods should be able to use mod access levels to bypass PM blocks just to be a dick when the user asks repeatedly that they stop PMing.
It wasn't split out from those threads, the suggestion was merge them. but its not that much different.

Faust

It never made anyone aware there was a pm block. We only found out about that now. Its never been an issue before. I'm looking at possible solutions now.

Faust

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 01:35:18 AM
If you don't get my drift, it's that I don't believe you.

I don't care, you can take it at face value or not. I have nothing to gain from lying to you.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on April 22, 2010, 01:36:08 AM

He asked us all first.

It wasn't split out from those threads, the suggestion was merge them. but its not that much different.

What are you talking about? He split out this thread: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24902.0 from his really valuable yet-another-boring-link thread. He also named it something insulting like "Nigel's a desperate whore" but I forget what it was. I renamed it. I'm sure it's in the logs though.