Drama Vote: Voice your opinion on the recent drama.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 21, 2010, 09:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to be done?

Keep it as-is and let it continue.
8 (17.4%)
Split it all off and merge it into one thread.
11 (23.9%)
Don't care.
18 (39.1%)
Other (fill in the blank)
9 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 01:31:23 AM
Quote from: Faust on April 22, 2010, 01:25:52 AM
Oh so it was TTM this time, with your track record record that comes as a bit of a surprise. Well if you didn't start it for once, then carry on.

Oh, I totally started it. He just disseminated it like crablice through a homeless shelter.

Dissemination:  TTM/Nigel

Threads currently spagged up with this shit and how they got there:
Drama Vote (this thread) - Started by TTM
Pics III:  The Afterbirth - spagged by Nigel
Unlimited Apocalyptic Romance - spagged up by Nigel
TTM is boring ITT - split from Apocalyptic romance by TTM
ATTN:  Ten Ton Mantis - bumped by TTM
What makes you happy? - spagged up by Nigel
Repost appreciation thread - started by TTM
ATTN:  TTM - renamed from Nigel's stupid love life, bumped by Nigel
Open Bar - referenced by other posters

Total threads spagged up - 9 (4 TTM, 4 Nigel, 1 Other)
Total threads started - 3 (TTM)

But it's okay because it's all in Apple Talk.  So when people smear shit all over the walls of your bathroom it's cool, because your bathroom is made for shitting.

Edited for quotefail.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Between that and the bullshit PMs he's totally the poster child for using mod powers for personal tantrums.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 01:41:28 AM
Between that and the bullshit PMs he's totally the poster child for using mod powers for personal tantrums.
Oh it turns out he hasn't modded anything today. I thought this thread was split out of something.
The only thread split was that webcomic thread he posted. And that is where you started it as you admitted on the last page. Theres nothing wrong with someone splitting a fight out his own thread, that he didn't even start.
He hasn't abused his powers in any way.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on April 22, 2010, 01:43:46 AM
Oh it turns out he hasn't modded anything today. I thought this thread was split out of something.
The only thread split was that webcomic thread he posted. And that is where you started it as you admitted on the last page. Theres nothing wrong with someone splitting a fight out his own thread, that he didn't even start.

I call bullshit. Especially the part where he consulted with the other mods before splitting his thread. Is that a service you usually offer for bullshit link threads in Apple Talk? How about the naming the split thread something insulting?

Extra especially the part where it's totally cool for him to PM a user he's pissed at after being asked to stop.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

What is currently being discussed is merging all those little fights around the place into this thread.

Nothing has been acted upon.

I'm sorry that Mod status circumvents the ignore button. If he sends you any more PM's inform me but now that he knows I don't think he will.

Faust

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 01:46:01 AM
Quote from: Faust on April 22, 2010, 01:43:46 AM

I call bullshit.
On what?
You want me to back it up?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Faust

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 01:49:31 AM
Read edit.

He split his own thread of the fight you started. He didn't have to ask us about that. Thats not mod abuse, renaming the split thread something insulting is but that field has to be filled as it is blank and as you said, you could edit it.
He then started multiple threads bitching about you (not mod abuse).
Today: He asked the mods if he should group all the drama in one thread.
It hasn't been acted on.

Also we only just found out that mod status bypasses the ignore feature. We were never aware of that nor could he have had any idea that you had him on ignore, we found that out about half an hour ago. Now he does know and he wont be pming you again.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on April 22, 2010, 01:46:12 AM
What is currently being discussed is merging all those little fights around the place into this thread.

Nothing has been acted upon.

I'm sorry that Mod status circumvents the ignore button. If he sends you any more PM's inform me but now that he knows I don't think he will.

I have no problem with merging anything if someone really wants to spend the time merging all the petty bickering that ever happens in Apple Talk. Which sounds retarded to me, but whatever.

I do have a problem with him splitting his bullshit Apple Talk thread, not so much for splitting it but for naming the new thread whatever the hell it was. Like I said, I changed it, but I'm sure it's in the logs. I also have a problem with mods splitting their own threads because they're pissy.

And the PM thing is resolved, I forwarded them to a mod and an admin at the time it was happening. I asked them not to say anything to him because I would take care of it myself, I just wanted it documented.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on April 22, 2010, 01:56:41 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 01:49:31 AM
Read edit.

He split his own thread of the fight you started. He didn't have to ask us about that. Thats not mod abuse, renaming the split thread something insulting is but that field has to be filled as it is blank and as you said, you could edit it.
He then started multiple threads bitching about you (not mod abuse).
Today: He asked the mods if he should group all the drama in one thread.
It hasn't been acted on.

Also we only found out that mod status bypasses the ignore feature. We were never aware of that nor could he have had any idea that you had him on ignore, we found that out about half an hour ago. Now he does know and he wont be pming you again.

I didn't say starting a bunch of threads was mod abuse. I was pointing that out in response to it being said that I was "spreading drama all over the place".

How could you guys not know that mod status bypasses the PM block feature? I knew that. He knew, because I told him, and it shouldn't have mattered after the first time I asked him to stop PMing me.

The fact that I could edit the thread title doesn't make that shit OK. The fucker shouldn't even be a mod; all he does (when he's even around) besides fuck with people, is post links.

BabylonHoruv

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on April 22, 2010, 02:00:19 AM
I want to know why this is a sticky.

The original thread title was "Ridiculous Drama-Whoring". TTM wanted to make sure NOBODY missed it.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: EoC on April 22, 2010, 01:40:41 AM
But it's okay because it's all in Apple Talk.  So when people smear shit all over the walls of your bathroom it's cool, because your bathroom is made for shitting.

I smear shit all over peoples' bathrooms because I hate them, and it pleases my monkey nature.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 22, 2010, 01:59:12 AM

How could you guys not know that mod status bypasses the PM block feature? I knew that. He knew, because I told him, and it shouldn't have mattered after the first time I asked him to stop PMing me.
No one has ever put a mod on pm block. He mightn't believe you what with the shit you come out with, and telling someone to stop pm'ing them is a grey area in my mind, especially if he didn't know that you couldn't block him

QuoteThe fucker shouldn't even be a mod; all he does (when he's even around) besides fuck with people, is post links.
The people who aren't in a huge bitchfest with him will be the judge of that.
Edit before you latch onto this line the people I am referring to is everyone but you.