News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Drama Vote: Voice your opinion on the recent drama.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 21, 2010, 09:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to be done?

Keep it as-is and let it continue.
8 (17.4%)
Split it all off and merge it into one thread.
11 (23.9%)
Don't care.
18 (39.1%)
Other (fill in the blank)
9 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 22, 2010, 10:11:30 PM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on April 22, 2010, 10:03:44 PM

Nigel forced this into the forum by blocking personal messages. And it's not the first time she's used this tactic to escalate and prolong drama. But since she's in with ECH and Roger she gets protected by their influence and is enabled to continue sapping group energy. Mind control rays or just basic social psychology?

Yeah, evidence of ECH or myself using mod powers inappropriately?

Also, how is her blocking of messages forcing anything on ANYONE?

You are an irredeemable shitneck.  Please kill yourself.

1 - Where did I say anything about using mod powers inappropriately?

2 - She brought a personal disagreement that should stay in personal messages into the public forum.

3 - :boring:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on April 22, 2010, 10:39:27 PM

Nigel forced this into the forum by blocking personal messages. And it's not the first time she's used this tactic to escalate and prolong drama. But since she's in with ECH and Roger she gets protected by their influence and is enabled to continue sapping group energy. Mind control rays or just basic social psychology?

You are an irredeemable shitneck.  Please kill yourself.

2 - She brought a personal disagreement that should stay in personal messages into the public forum.

1.  You said she was protected by our influence.  Seeing as how a bunch of people are on her shit, this doesn't seem to be the case unless we hit the admin button.  We haven't, and your implication is just another attempt to get revenge on her and anyone around her because you despise her for your own twisted reasons.

2.  It started in the public forum, she CAN'T block his PMs (he's a mod), and it went on in the public forum at the same time.  You are an idiot.

3.  She took a day off to let things cool down, so here you are, making things worse, in an effort to hound her.  You miserable stalking creep.
Molon Lube

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 22, 2010, 10:58:02 PM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on April 22, 2010, 10:39:27 PM

You are an irredeemable shitneck.  Please kill yourself.

1.  You said she was protected by our influence.  Seeing as how a bunch of people are on her shit, this doesn't seem to be the case unless we hit the admin button.  We haven't, and your implication is just another attempt to get revenge on her and anyone around her because you despise her for your own twisted reasons.

2.  It started in the public forum, she CAN'T block his PMs (he's a mod), and it went on in the public forum at the same time.  You are an idiot.

3.  She took a day off to let things cool down, so here you are, making things worse, in an effort to hound her.  You miserable stalking creep.

I - So you're saying you have no protective influence, merely because some people have given Nigel shit?

II - She could fling shit in private, but will only engage with TTM in public. By doing so, there's an implicit invitation for other people to join the fight, but especially influential posters such as yourself.

III - How exactly am I making things worse?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on April 22, 2010, 11:07:03 PM

I - So you're saying you have no protective influence, merely because some people have given Nigel shit?

II - She could fling shit in private, but will only engage with TTM in public. By doing so, there's an implicit invitation for other people to join the fight, but especially influential posters such as yourself.

1.  Yes, that's precisely what I'm saying.  If I did, people wouldn't be giving her shit.  Have I dumped all over anyone here (other than yourself, but you deserve it)?  Even TTM said my posts were conciliatory.

2.  She can speak wherever she pleases.  If she doesn't want her PM box filled up, that's her business.  If she wants it public, that is also her business.  TTM was also engaging in public at the same time.  But that's different, right?

3.  BECAUSE SHE TOOK THE DAY OFF TO LET THINGS COOL DOWN, AND YOU'RE PERPETUATING IT, YOU STALKING SON OF A BITCH.  Your goal is obviously not to try to cool things down, but to make them worse in an effort to harm Nigel.  Obviously, you had no problem dragging ECH and I into it as well.  You psychotic fucking shitweasel.

Molon Lube

Suu

To be honest, if things don't clear up soon, I'm flouncing. I'm sick of coming here and seeing this shit. I have Issue 2 of MSY to get crackin' on.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on April 22, 2010, 11:12:31 PM
To be honest, if things don't clear up soon, I'm flouncing. I'm sick of coming here and seeing this shit. I have Issue 2 of MSY to get crackin' on.

Well, I think it will clear up if Net stops his bullshit.  Nigel took a break exactly so that could happen.

My guess is, he'll be parked within a block of her house tonight, seething in his car.
Molon Lube

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 22, 2010, 11:11:06 PM

1.  Yes, that's precisely what I'm saying.  If I did, people wouldn't be giving her shit.  Have I dumped all over anyone here (other than yourself, but you deserve it)?  Even TTM said my posts were conciliatory.

2.  She can speak wherever she pleases.  If she doesn't want her PM box filled up, that's her business.  If she wants it public, that is also her business.  TTM was also engaging in public at the same time.  But that's different, right?

3.  BECAUSE SHE TOOK THE DAY OFF TO LET THINGS COOL DOWN, AND YOU'RE PERPETUATING IT, YOU STALKING SON OF A BITCH.  Your goal is obviously not to try to cool things down, but to make them worse in an effort to harm Nigel.  Obviously, you had no problem dragging ECH and I into it as well.  You psychotic fucking shitweasel.

1 - Yes, you dumped on Cain who I thought was your friend. Where did you give Nigel shit?

2 - TTM at least tried to keep it off board. It's only expected that he's going to respond in kind.

3 - If I were a stalking son of a bitch, I would know she took the day off. I didn't know that.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on April 22, 2010, 11:17:15 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 22, 2010, 11:11:06 PM

1.  Yes, that's precisely what I'm saying.  If I did, people wouldn't be giving her shit.  Have I dumped all over anyone here (other than yourself, but you deserve it)?  Even TTM said my posts were conciliatory.

2.  She can speak wherever she pleases.  If she doesn't want her PM box filled up, that's her business.  If she wants it public, that is also her business.  TTM was also engaging in public at the same time.  But that's different, right?

3.  BECAUSE SHE TOOK THE DAY OFF TO LET THINGS COOL DOWN, AND YOU'RE PERPETUATING IT, YOU STALKING SON OF A BITCH.  Your goal is obviously not to try to cool things down, but to make them worse in an effort to harm Nigel.  Obviously, you had no problem dragging ECH and I into it as well.  You psychotic fucking shitweasel.

1 - Yes, you dumped on Cain who I thought was your friend. Where did you give Nigel shit?

2 - TTM at least tried to keep it off board. It's only expected that he's going to respond in kind.

3 - If I were a stalking son of a bitch, I would know she took the day off. I didn't know that.

1.  I didn't dump on Cain over Nigel.  Show a little intellectual honestly, for fuck's sake.

2.  No, he was doing it in public as well.  Show a little intellectual honestly, for fuck's sake.

3.  How many posts did she have today?  How involved in the conversation was she?  Oh, yeah.  Show a little intellectual honestly, for fuck's sake.  You took a swing at her because she WASN'T here, and shit had calmed down.

You really are one creepy stalking fuckstain, you know that?  It's fucking sick.
Molon Lube

1. One of Cain's issues directly relates to this latest Nigel episode, anyone can see that. Your claim that dumping on Cain had nothing to do with your love for Nigel is suspect.

2. TTM offered to quit repeatedly, Nigel refused.

3. I'm actually posting this from her back yard, furiously masturbating to the tattoos of her face I have all over my legs. I took a hard swing at her by saying that I hope to earn her forgiveness. Or was it saying she is fundamentally an awesome person who looks really bad when she goes into drama mode?

Sir Squid Diddimus

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Pope Pixie Pickle

I think that is why it all got stormy in Suu-town.

I am increasingly tired of the flouncing of some awesome people.

I miss BAI, will miss Cain and Peas.

Also I am now completetly unsuitable for other forums, so I'm staying.