News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Cause if I don't make a place to put all this stuff Arizona is gonna gum up the whole board.

The latest?
PHOENIX (AP) - The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to be on the state's ballot when he runs for re-election.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/politics/state_politics/house-oks-birther-bill-4-19-2010
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Doktor Howl

:lulz:

Today, Barack stated that AZ will put Access back, or lose ALL federal funding.  They put it back.

This must be payback.
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 22, 2010, 04:49:25 AM
Access to what?

Access is our state insurance plan for poor folks, and most especially their kids.
Molon Lube

Freeky

AHCCCS, pronounced "access"

Really, he did? I'm pretty sure that's awesome, considering my monkey and I are both on it. I'm pretty cool with Obama at the moment, now. :)

Requia ☣

I'd also like to point out that the ads on FoxPhoenix's website are the kind of horrid shit I expect when I'm on the worst  parts of the internet.  Penny Stocks, seriously?

Requia ☣

QuoteWASHINGTON -- Rep. Raúl Grijalva, D-Ariz., closed down his Tucson and Yuma district offices Friday afternoon, after a man called the Tucson office twice threatening to "come in there and blow everybody's head off," and then go to the U.S.-Mexico border to "shoot any Mexicans that try to come across," an aide says.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2010/04/23/raul_grijalva_closes_office_due_to_threats

AFK

Yeah, so the Governor signed the immigration reform law today.  And it is really precious that she thinks she will head of racial profiling by issuing an executive order to put together a training manual.  Nobody reads training manuals. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

FUCK HER.

I hope she loses the "Hispanic Vote" and all the other "Hispanic Voters" vote AGAINST the GOP EVERYWHERE.

This is the kind of shit that happens in bad economic times.  Blaming the immigrants.  Illegal and otherwise.

LIKE WE ALL ORGINATED HERE.

Jenne

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM
Cause if I don't make a place to put all this stuff Arizona is gonna gum up the whole board.

The latest?
PHOENIX (AP) - The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to be on the state's ballot when he runs for re-election.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/politics/state_politics/house-oks-birther-bill-4-19-2010

So...Arizona...the NEW Texas?  New Florida?

Or :?

Requia ☣

Reginald Ret

You would think people knew that the kind of people who immigrate (brave and active go-getters) are good for teh economy.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Regret on April 24, 2010, 07:18:41 AM
You would think people knew that the kind of people who immigrate (brave and active go-getters) are good for teh economy.
But.. but... THEY TOOK OUR JERBS!!!1!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Doktor Howl

I love this state.  Well, South of Picacho, anyway.

Only a place as wretched as Picacho would be able to stop the avalanche of evil that comes from Phoenix and Tempe.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Rog, one of these DAYS I want to see AZ with your eyes/from your pov.  I think that would do me some good.