News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on April 26, 2010, 02:16:28 AM
Rog, one of these DAYS I want to see AZ with your eyes/from your pov.  I think that would do me some good.

But I need my eyes.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 26, 2010, 02:18:16 AM
Rog, one of these DAYS I want to see AZ with your eyes/from your pov.  I think that would do me some good.

But I need my eyes.

Hence the "/from your pov" ... ;)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on April 26, 2010, 02:19:37 AM
Rog, one of these DAYS I want to see AZ with your eyes/from your pov.  I think that would do me some good.

But I need my eyes.

Well, I've been trying to do that.  You'll have to come see for yourself.

Remember the 21 day rule.
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featured-videos/Man-says-he-was-racially-targeted-forced-to-provide-birth-certificate-91769419.html

The open racism has officially stared, a truck driver was arrested for not having a birth certificate with him.

Note that the date on the article is *before* the bill was signed into law.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 26, 2010, 02:21:31 AM

But I need my eyes.

You'll have to restate, but I getcher meaning.  And that's why I wanna do it.  I've BEEN to Phoenix and Tempe.  Twice.  Lived to tell about it.  And that's about it...it was Hell while it lasted.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on April 27, 2010, 02:06:39 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 26, 2010, 02:21:31 AM

But I need my eyes.

You'll have to restate, but I getcher meaning.  And that's why I wanna do it.  I've BEEN to Phoenix and Tempe.  Twice.  Lived to tell about it.  And that's about it...it was Hell while it lasted.

That's because they have no souls there.  We have souls, but no fucking brains.
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

HAW HAW! You guys are redneckerier than Florida!

GOOD JOB ASSHOLES!!

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on April 27, 2010, 06:46:51 AM
HAW HAW! You guys are redneckerier than Florida!

GOOD JOB ASSHOLES!!

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

:lulz:

Check your voicemail from yesterday.
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

Iason Ouabache

Say good bye to tourism, AZ

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2767709820100427

QuoteOpponents of the state immigration law, the toughest on the books in the United States, urged travelers to avoid the tourism-dependent Grand Canyon state and for business groups and other organizations to hold their conventions elsewhere.

The Arizona Hotel and Lodging Association said six organizations had canceled conventions in the state, including the 11,000-member Immigration Lawyers Association, which had planned to hold its annual fall meeting in Scottsdale.

"There is widespread indignation not only in Arizona but throughout the country, and where people are under siege, they will look for ways to fight back," said Pablo Alvarado, executive director of the National Day Laborer Organizing Network.

Your state is going to be bankrupt by Friday, Dok!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Freeky

Sheriff Joe is going to come under fire for this, if only because he's screwing with the economy.

Here's hoping, anyway.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on April 28, 2010, 02:00:21 AM
Say good bye to tourism, AZ

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2767709820100427

QuoteOpponents of the state immigration law, the toughest on the books in the United States, urged travelers to avoid the tourism-dependent Grand Canyon state and for business groups and other organizations to hold their conventions elsewhere.

The Arizona Hotel and Lodging Association said six organizations had canceled conventions in the state, including the 11,000-member Immigration Lawyers Association, which had planned to hold its annual fall meeting in Scottsdale.

"There is widespread indignation not only in Arizona but throughout the country, and where people are under siege, they will look for ways to fight back," said Pablo Alvarado, executive director of the National Day Laborer Organizing Network.

Your state is going to be bankrupt by Friday, Dok!!!

It was bankrupt last fall, dude.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Professor Freeky on April 28, 2010, 02:10:54 AM
Sheriff Joe is going to come under fire for this, if only because he's screwing with the economy.

Here's hoping, anyway.

Keep dreaming.  He's a religious figure around here.  Rednecks fuck in his shadow to ensure conception.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 28, 2010, 02:28:19 AM

Here's hoping, anyway.

Keep dreaming.  He's a religious figure around here.  Rednecks fuck in his shadow to ensure conception.

:horrormirth:

I wonder what'll happen to the gem show next year.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Professor Freeky on April 28, 2010, 02:30:24 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 28, 2010, 02:28:19 AM

Here's hoping, anyway.

:horrormirth:

I wonder what'll happen to the gem show next year.

Yeah.  I wonder.  50,000 foreigners worrying about whether their papers are in order?

Good fucking luck.  They'll move it to Albaquerque.
Molon Lube