News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

Oh hey, some asshole legislator in utah wants to copy that immigration bill now.

:facepalm:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 28, 2010, 02:33:02 AM
Oh hey, some asshole legislator in utah wants to copy that immigration bill now.

Hahahaha!  YOU CANNOT CLOSE THE REDNECK GAP!  WE ARE UNTOUCHABLE!
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 28, 2010, 02:32:35 AM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on April 28, 2010, 02:30:24 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 28, 2010, 02:28:19 AM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on April 28, 2010, 02:10:54 AM
Sheriff Joe is going to come under fire for this, if only because he's screwing with the economy.

Here's hoping, anyway.

Keep dreaming.  He's a religious figure around here.  Rednecks fuck in his shadow to ensure conception.

:horrormirth:

I wonder what'll happen to the gem show next year.

Yeah.  I wonder.  50,000 foreigners worrying about whether their papers are in order?

Good fucking luck.  They'll move it to Albaquerque.

Yep. :kingmeh: This is one of the funniest(?) things to happen in AZ since I've started paying attention.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Professor Freeky on April 28, 2010, 02:35:06 AM
Sheriff Joe is going to come under fire for this, if only because he's screwing with the economy.

Here's hoping, anyway.

Keep dreaming.  He's a religious figure around here.  Rednecks fuck in his shadow to ensure conception.

Yeah.  I wonder.  50,000 foreigners worrying about whether their papers are in order?

Yep. :kingmeh: This is one of the funniest(?) things to happen in AZ since I've started paying attention.

Betcha it gets funnier between now and Brewer's next election.
Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 28, 2010, 02:33:55 AM

Hahahaha!  YOU CANNOT CLOSE THE REDNECK GAP!  WE ARE UNTOUCHABLE!

Hopefully the potential impact on tourism will nix it.

On the other hand, apparently the GOP wants to replace Bob Bennet with Jason Chaffetz, the guy who thinks concentration camps for illegals is A-OK.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 28, 2010, 02:36:51 AM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on April 28, 2010, 02:35:06 AM

Here's hoping, anyway.

Betcha it gets funnier between now and Brewer's next election.

I might make silly decisions based solely on the improbability of a thing happening, but I won't take a bet AGAINST a sure thing, Dok. :horrormirth:

AFK

I predict a strong correlation between states that adopt similar laws and states who are suing to make Health Care Reform unconstitutional. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 28, 2010, 02:44:55 AM

I predict a strong correlation between states that adopt similar laws and states who are suing to make Health Care Reform unconstitutional. 

Ya think?   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

I'm actually surprised at this.  Not that its being done but that its not Butters suggesting it.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Requia ☣

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 28, 2010, 02:38:19 AM
On the other hand, apparently the GOP wants to replace Bob Bennet with Jason Chaffetz, the guy who thinks concentration camps for illegals is A-OK.

We may as well, the GOP will make that the party line soon, and its not like Bennet is ever going to buck the party.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

BADGE OF HONOR

I misread the article actually, they want to dump Bennet for some other asshole and keep Chaffetz cause he's cozy with the teabaggers.

Vene

Dok, I think I've caught whatever you've got, I can't even bring myself to be pissed off over this.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Vene on April 28, 2010, 10:41:01 PM
Dok, I think I've caught whatever you've got, I can't even bring myself to be pissed off over this.

Get mad at the sun for rising.  They're only ignorant rednecks, they don't actually have a choice in how they act.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 26, 2010, 04:22:05 AM
http://www.azfamily.com/video/featured-videos/Man-says-he-was-racially-targeted-forced-to-provide-birth-certificate-91769419.html

The open racism has officially stared, a truck driver was arrested for not having a birth certificate with him.

Note that the date on the article is *before* the bill was signed into law.

Hahahahaha

QuoteA representative at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) returned 3TV's calls after researching the incident and she said this was standard operating procedure.
The agents needed to verify Abdon was in the country legally and it is not uncommon to ask for someone's birth certificate.  She also said this has nothing to do with the proposed bill or racial profiling.

Yep. It's officially begun.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

This shit actually kinda fucking scares me.

a little