News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on June 10, 2011, 04:29:23 PM
Quote from: Hover Cat on June 09, 2011, 11:17:21 PM
:lulz: Oh, Arizona.

This needs to be a song.

Sand, cement and filthy stucco towers
Someone called us Tucson
Those hungry homeless
Tracking down the straights
But where were all your shoulders when we cried
Where the darlings up in Phoenix
Dreaming up such horrible lies
To whisper in your ear before you die

It's party time for the guys in the town of Tucson
Sodom meet Gomorrah, Cain meet Abel
Have a ball y'all
See the letches crawl
With the call girls under the table
Watch them dig their graves
`Cause Jesus don't save the guys
In the town of Tucson

Watch them dig their graves
`Cause Jesus don't save the guys
In the town of Tucson...Oh, Tucson

Junkie angels, this corner's always stacked
The dealer's in the basement
Filling your prescription
For a brand new heart attack

But where were all your shoulders when we cried
Were the cops around the body
Saying how they felt so sick inside
Or was it just the beat reporter telling lies?

(To the tune of The Tower of Babel, by Elton John)

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Damn, Roger, there's poetry in your soul.

Twisted, dark, and... well, TUSCON... but it's poetry...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on June 10, 2011, 04:53:29 PM
Damn, Roger, there's poetry in your soul.

Twisted, dark, and... well, TUSCON... but it's poetry...

Technically speaking, there's poetry in an old Elton John song.   :lulz:

I just tinkered with it to make it fit.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Jenne

:lulz:  Not surprising.  This is the type of economy where people will be stealing ATM machines and whatnot.  Some guy robbed a bank for A DOLLAR so he could get medical care.

God Bless America. :x

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on June 27, 2011, 09:21:25 PM
:lulz:  Not surprising.  This is the type of economy where people will be stealing ATM machines and whatnot.  Some guy robbed a bank for A DOLLAR so he could get medical care.

92 cannisters equals about 350-400 pounds of coins.  So how the hell do you spend that?   :lulz:

I mean, the banks will be looking for someone to show up with a few thousand quarters.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 27, 2011, 09:26:54 PM

92 cannisters equals about 350-400 pounds of coins.  So how the hell do you spend that?   :lulz:

I mean, the banks will be looking for someone to show up with a few thousand quarters.

Rollin rollin...keep those doggies rollin...I hate rolling coins.

But I guess they can just go to CoinStar with a sackfull here and there.

Luna

Quote from: Jenne on June 27, 2011, 09:44:21 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 27, 2011, 09:26:54 PM

Rollin rollin...keep those doggies rollin...I hate rolling coins.

But I guess they can just go to CoinStar with a sackfull here and there.

CoinStar, onto an Amazon.com goft certificate.  I could bankroll my reading habit for YEARS...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

"Your honor, can we be told when our client is going to get drugs?"

"HELL THE FUCK NO. GET OUT OF MY COURTROOM."

QuotePHOENIX -- Lawyers for the suspect in the Tucson shooting rampage have provided the first official picture of their client's behavior behind bars, saying he threw a plastic chair against a wall of his prison cell on two occasions and spit on one of his attorneys.

The attorneys for Jared Lee Loughner also say that their client has been held in solitary confinement since his Jan. 8 arrest. His prison behavior was revealed in a request by his attorneys to prevent prison authorities from forcibly giving him anti-psychotic drugs.

Loughner has been at a federal prison facility in Springfield, Mo., where mental health experts will try to make him psychologically fit to stand trial. He arrived May 28 and will spend up to four months there. A judge has twice denied requests by Loughner's attorneys to be given notice before their client is drugged.

Defense attorneys said a prison administrative hearing on June 14 found Loughner was a danger to himself. They don't know whether prison officials have started giving him drugs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/27/jared-lee-loughner-behavior-spit-on-attorney_n_885754.html

Jenne

There's probably going to be very little sympathy for that dude's rights.  They just need to watch their asses so his case isn't thrown out on a technicality, they way they're going.  If appeals go through, etc., and it was shown his rights were violated before conviction, the prosecution's case could get fucked sideways.

Dumbasses.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on June 29, 2011, 05:03:50 PM
There's probably going to be very little sympathy for that dude's rights. 

That dude's brains are completely scrambled.  He needs to be in a psychiatric ward, not a prison.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 05:09:44 PM
Quote from: Jenne on June 29, 2011, 05:03:50 PM
There's probably going to be very little sympathy for that dude's rights.

That dude's brains are completely scrambled.  He needs to be in a psychiatric ward, not a prison.

You saying the authorities and courts in AZ are gonna be all into that?  :lulz:

He'll only survive this whole thing if the feds try him at the outset and send him away to a nice, quiet federally-run loonybin.  But I uh...doubt it's gonna be as smooth as that.

What the guy needs ain't what the guy's likely gonna get.