News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on June 29, 2011, 05:11:47 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 05:09:44 PM
Quote from: Jenne on June 29, 2011, 05:03:50 PM
There's probably going to be very little sympathy for that dude's rights.

That dude's brains are completely scrambled.  He needs to be in a psychiatric ward, not a prison.

You saying the authorities and courts in AZ are gonna be all into that?  :lulz:

He'll only survive this whole thing if the feds try him at the outset and send him away to a nice, quiet federally-run loonybin.  But I uh...doubt it's gonna be as smooth as that.

What the guy needs ain't what the guy's likely gonna get.

Actually, most Arizonans are on board with the insanity thing...Because it was Giffords that got shot, and Arizonans have never forgiven her for beating Jesse Kelly.  At least the law & order tards.
Molon Lube

Cain

Actually, they probably will Jenne, eventually.

Although it's fairly obvious Loughner is psychotic, it's also true there are vested interests in portraying everyone who dares to attack a public official as being "insane".  Even if they have perfectly good reasons for wanting to knock a politician off.  In fact, the "insanity plea" was invented during the trial of the would-be assassin of Sir Robert Peel, the British Prime Minister, for this exact reason.

Can you imagine the ruling class of any country admitting their enemies may be sane and rational at any possible time?  I'm having a hard time with that train of thought.  Most Western politicians cannot admit terrorists or the leadership of Iran may be sane, so a would-be assassin who puts up videos of his gibberish on Youtube has no chance.

Jenne

I'm thinking that 1) AZ's citizens were actually NOT exactly dancing in the streets when this happened--and many of them took a step back and said--well, THAT AIN'T US!--though many of them probably turn a blind eye to or have a laissez faire attitude toward the extremist thoughts that are a benchmark of Tea Party rhetoric that the media picked up on and 2) yes, eventually, this guy's probably going to be treated...but they're not going to make it smooth and easy.  They're already withholding info from lawyers who are probably being compelled to defend him (I haven't looked this up, but that often happens in cases like his).

He's poor.  He's nuts.  And he's shot a member of Congress.

...his only saving grace is that she survived and didn't go completely braindead (I imagine there are SOME deficiencies, but by all reports, she's doing awesomely).

I'm just doubting anyone, other than his family, is going to lobby for extreme justice for HIS case...it's Gabby Gifford's tragedy that will be at the forefront.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 10, 2011, 04:46:31 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on June 10, 2011, 04:29:23 PM
Quote from: Hover Cat on June 09, 2011, 11:17:21 PM
:lulz: Oh, Arizona.

This needs to be a song.

Sand, cement and filthy stucco towers
Someone called us Tucson
Those hungry homeless
Tracking down the straights
But where were all your shoulders when we cried
Where the darlings up in Phoenix
Dreaming up such horrible lies
To whisper in your ear before you die

It's party time for the guys in the town of Tucson
Sodom meet Gomorrah, Cain meet Abel
Have a ball y'all
See the letches crawl
With the call girls under the table
Watch them dig their graves
`Cause Jesus don't save the guys
In the town of Tucson

Watch them dig their graves
`Cause Jesus don't save the guys
In the town of Tucson...Oh, Tucson

Junkie angels, this corner's always stacked
The dealer's in the basement
Filling your prescription
For a brand new heart attack

But where were all your shoulders when we cried
Were the cops around the body
Saying how they felt so sick inside
Or was it just the beat reporter telling lies?

(To the tune of The Tower of Babel, by Elton John)

Bump for use elsewhere.
Molon Lube

Cain

Hey, Dok, apparently a State Senator in Arizona shoved a loaded Ruger into a journalist's chest recently.  Details?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 13, 2011, 05:42:15 PM
Hey, Dok, apparently a State Senator in Arizona shoved a loaded Ruger into a journalist's chest recently.  Details?

Lori Klein.

She's a fucking nutcase, and has done stuff like this before.  She pointed it at his (Richard Ruelas's) face, so he could see the aiming laser in action.  She then went on to gush about her experience as a gun safety advocate.

Molon Lube

Cain

Heh.  I'm sure he was thrilled.  Oh, that's right, she said her finger "wasn't on the trigger".  I mean, the safety was off, but it's not like guns ever go off by themselves, do they?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 13, 2011, 06:06:11 PM
Heh.  I'm sure he was thrilled.  Oh, that's right, she said her finger "wasn't on the trigger".  I mean, the safety was off, but it's not like guns ever go off by themselves, do they?

Typically, they don't, really...But that's not how you bet the whole reckless endangerment & brandishing case.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

The gun was pink....   :|

Someone should have slapped for having a fucking PINK gun to begin with.

LMNO

Dysfunctional Cunt

LMNO

It's a Hello Kitty M-16.  Or maybe an AK-47. I dunno, ask one of the military folks.  Either way, it's PINK. And [/I]HELLO KITTY[/i].

Cainad (dec.)

AR-15 (of which the M-16 is a derivative, if Wikipedia is to be believed).

Cainad,
only vaguely remembers this from an episode of "Deadliest Warrior"

Cain

Quote from: Cainad on July 13, 2011, 07:42:13 PM

Cainad,

Which Deadly Warrior has the Hello Kitty AR-15 in its arsenal, exactly?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cain on July 13, 2011, 07:48:29 PM
Quote from: Cainad on July 13, 2011, 07:42:13 PM

Cainad,

Which Deadly Warrior has the Hello Kitty AR-15 in its arsenal, exactly?

The IRA, I think it was. :lulz: