News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

QuoteRobles campaign manager Robert Davis pointed to the candidate's job as a state parole agent as an explanation for the violent imagery.

"Mr. Robles is in law enforcement, if you're not aware of that, so I think it's his way of just kind of sending our message," Davis told Politicker.

wut....
that totally makes it better
:lulz:

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 06, 2012, 08:12:17 PM
OH, ARIZONA, HOW DO I LOVE THEE?

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/republican-candidates-machine-gun-video-vows

Bear in mind, this is the same state Gabby Giffords was shot in, not so long ago.

No, this is in California.  Still lulzy, though. :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

what. :lulz: That sounds like a movie premise, almost.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

A lot of stuff out there sounds like a movie premise.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Goddamn it!  Jesse Kelly threw away a 20 point lead, and then lost by an additional 7% in the special election (to replace Gabby Giffords).  He bungled it with bad propaganda, and an inability to SHUT UP.

Plus side:  Ron Barbour is our new congressman.  He is sane.

Negative side:  I'm out $500.

I don't know whether to celebrate or SHIT MY PANCE IN RAGE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on June 13, 2012, 03:26:56 PM
Jesse Kelly... lost?  :eek:  :aaa:

He got his ass KICKED.  By a no-name staffer for Giffords.   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 13, 2012, 04:43:07 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on June 13, 2012, 03:26:56 PM
Jesse Kelly... lost?  :eek:  :aaa:

He got his ass KICKED.  By a no-name staffer for Giffords.   :lulz:

Of course, he can try again in November...But he's lost twice.  No way is Jim Click gonna throw more money at him.

Freeky

I for one am shocked at this turn of events.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on June 13, 2012, 05:15:40 PM
I for one am shocked at this turn of events.

So am I.  I feel like the neighbor's chihuahua just walked up and started singing Lady Gaga tunes to me.

Freeky

Right? For Kelly, I imagine it's a bit more like how the neighbor's Chihuahua feels when the cat rapes it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on June 13, 2012, 06:16:51 PM
Right? For Kelly, I imagine it's a bit more like how the neighbor's Chihuahua feels when the cat rapes it.

IF THE CHIHUAHUA DIDN'T LIKE IT, IT WOULD WEAR ONE OF THOSE LITTLE DOGGIE SWEATERS AND NOT BE A TEASE.

I told the neighbor the same thing, but she only swore at me and threw her drink over the wall.  Damn near brained me.