News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 13, 2012, 07:00:39 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on June 13, 2012, 06:16:51 PM
Right? For Kelly, I imagine it's a bit more like how the neighbor's Chihuahua feels when the cat rapes it.

IF THE CHIHUAHUA DIDN'T LIKE IT, IT WOULD WEAR ONE OF THOSE LITTLE DOGGIE SWEATERS AND NOT BE A TEASE.

I told the neighbor the same thing, but she only swore at me and threw her drink over the wall.  Damn near brained me.

I saw a Chihuahua just yesterday in a pink shirt and no pants. What do they EXPECT?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Freeky

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 13, 2012, 07:00:39 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on June 13, 2012, 06:16:51 PM
Right? For Kelly, I imagine it's a bit more like how the neighbor's Chihuahua feels when the cat rapes it.

IF THE CHIHUAHUA DIDN'T LIKE IT, IT WOULD WEAR ONE OF THOSE LITTLE DOGGIE SWEATERS AND NOT BE A TEASE.

I told the neighbor the same thing, but she only swore at me and threw her drink over the wall.  Damn near brained me.

hey, its hard enough to be a small dog without chihuahua-shaming the poor thing! the only thing that causes rape is that damned bourbon swilling cat!

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Telarus on June 16, 2012, 01:38:00 AM
Who spiked the AZ water supply with some moral fortitude?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/06/15/mexican-restaurants-library-decline-to-host-fundraiser-for-papers-please-az-lawmaker/

"Make no mistake, I am undeterred by a few individuals who are motivated by hatred in lieu of discussing the issues."
\
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Someone please punch this fat bastard! :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2012, 02:10:45 AM
Quote from: Telarus on June 16, 2012, 01:38:00 AM
Who spiked the AZ water supply with some moral fortitude?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/06/15/mexican-restaurants-library-decline-to-host-fundraiser-for-papers-please-az-lawmaker/

"Make no mistake, I am undeterred by a few individuals who are motivated by hatred in lieu of discussing the issues."
\

And everybody thought the squid spooge thing was gross.  :horrormirth:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Freeky

Dude.  In your mind's eye, make his face skinnier.  WHO THE FUCK IS IT? 

Oh my god.  IT'S EVIL CLINT EASTWOOD. SHIT.

tyrannosaurus vex

Supreme Court: Take SB1070 And Shove It* Up your Ass, Arizona.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/25/politics/scotus-arizona-law/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Parts of the law killed:
- Making it a State offense to fail to register as an Illegal Immigrant with the Federal Government.
- Making it a State offense to seek work or hold a job without citizenship or other legal right to work.
- Making it a State offense to not carry documentation proving your citizenship status.

Parts of the law upheld:
- Police are required to check citizenship status of anyone they suspect of being in the country illegally, during an otherwise routine stop. * WITH THE WARNING that such status checks may not delay the release of anyone who would otherwise be free to go. So they can't pull you over, claim you look "illegal," and toss you in jail for a week while they check. The court specifically said this provision of the law can be challenged again.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on June 25, 2012, 11:11:14 PM

Parts of the law killed:
- Making it a State offense to fail to register as an Illegal Immigrant with the Federal Government.
- Making it a State offense to seek work or hold a job without citizenship or other legal right to work.
- Making it a State offense to not carry documentation proving your citizenship status.

Parts of the law upheld:
- Police are required to check citizenship status of anyone they suspect of being in the country illegally, during an otherwise routine stop. * WITH THE WARNING that such status checks may not delay the release of anyone who would otherwise be free to go. So they can't pull you over, claim you look "illegal," and toss you in jail for a week while they check. The court specifically said this provision of the law can be challenged again.

Pima country won't be enforcing any of it, anyway.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 25, 2012, 11:29:53 PM

Parts of the law killed:

Parts of the law upheld:

This is not surprising. You people hate America. Up here where Sheriff Joe is King, we know how to protect LIBERTY.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on June 25, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Parts of the law killed:

Parts of the law upheld:

This is not surprising. You people hate America. Up here where Sheriff Joe is King, we know how to protect LIBERTY.

If Sheriff Joe goes down on those civil rights violations, Brewer is going to have to find another Nazi to fellate quickly, or Terry Goddard is going to kick her ass in the next election.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 26, 2012, 12:04:24 AM

Parts of the law killed:

Parts of the law upheld:

If Sheriff Joe goes down on those civil rights violations, Brewer is going to have to find another Nazi to fellate quickly, or Terry Goddard is going to kick her ass in the next election.

Everyone I've talked to thinks the DOJ is on a witch hunt. I don't think anything can take Joe down, except maybe cardiopulmonary disease. Even if he loses the suit, nothing will happen. The county will cough up the dough, and he'll win his election.

Also, have you ever noticed that Phoenix is really, really fucking full of itself?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on June 26, 2012, 12:08:04 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 26, 2012, 12:04:24 AM

Parts of the law killed:

Parts of the law upheld:

Everyone I've talked to thinks the DOJ is on a witch hunt. I don't think anything can take Joe down, except maybe cardiopulmonary disease. Even if he loses the suit, nothing will happen. The county will cough up the dough, and he'll win his election.

Also, have you ever noticed that Phoenix is really, really fucking full of itself?

I've read the brief, it's posted here.  It's being remanded to federal court as well.

Freeky

QuoteAlso, have you ever noticed that Phoenix is really, really fucking full of itself?

NO!  Surely you jest! :lulz: