News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Didn't Sheriff Joe arrest a six year old for being an illegal immigrant on the same day as Obama announced that he was ordering a halt on deportations of young undocumented immigrants who do not pose a risk to national security?

Why yes, yes he did.

Clearly that six year old was stealing American jobs.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on June 27, 2012, 06:15:04 PM
Didn't Sheriff Joe arrest a six year old for being an illegal immigrant on the same day as Obama announced that he was ordering a halt on deportations of young undocumented immigrants who do not pose a risk to national security?

Why yes, yes he did.

Clearly that six year old was stealing American jobs.

Sheriff Joe has always enjoyed putting children into the system.  I think he gets off on the panic of the parents.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Well, that's probably the most charitable explanation for his predilection for taking children into the system, given the control freakery/sexual humiliation aspect that a lot of policing seems to have nowadays.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on June 27, 2012, 06:27:11 PM
Well, that's probably the most charitable explanation for his predilection for taking children into the system, given the control freakery/sexual humiliation aspect that a lot of policing seems to have nowadays.

Sheriff Joe isn't that kind of pervert.  He gets off on raw, demonstrated power of life and death over people.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Well I certainly hope not, for the sake of the children.  It's just my experience that people who tend to love those kind of demonstrations of power often get off on them in a sexualised way too.  Not always, but enough to suggest a general correlation.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cain on June 27, 2012, 06:40:53 PM
Well I certainly hope not, for the sake of the children.  It's just my experience that people who tend to love those kind of demonstrations of power often get off on them in a sexualised way too.  Not always, but enough to suggest a general correlation.

The idea of Joe Arpaio getting off on anything in a sexualized way is too much for my circuits to handle.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on June 27, 2012, 06:40:53 PM

Oh, no argument there.  But I don't think so, in this particular case.

Sheriff Joe is a whole different ball of wax.  He's outright evil...There's no bad wiring in there, like you get with some cops, Catholic priests, or whatever.  He just likes to have people arrested & beaten.  It's not even a Hispanic thing.  He's just as much a Nazi to White people that fall into his clutches.  The illegals business is just him ensuring that he'll have an endless supply of people to fuck with in his little camp in Maricopa County.

Cain

Quote from: v3x on June 27, 2012, 06:43:39 PM
The idea of Joe Arpaio getting off on anything in a sexualized way is too much for my circuits to handle.

I think these thoughts, so you don't have to.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 27, 2012, 06:44:36 PM

Sheriff Joe is a whole different ball of wax.  He's outright evil...There's no bad wiring in there, like you get with some cops, Catholic priests, or whatever.  He just likes to have people arrested & beaten.  It's not even a Hispanic thing.  He's just as much a Nazi to White people that fall into his clutches.  The illegals business is just him ensuring that he'll have an endless supply of people to fuck with in his little camp in Maricopa County.

Yeah, what you say fits with the available data.  I just thought I should throw it out there, as a possibility, and see if it had legs.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on June 27, 2012, 06:50:15 PM

Yeah, what you say fits with the available data.  I just thought I should throw it out there, as a possibility, and see if it had legs.

I do not exaggerate when I say that Sheriff Joe would have made a very cheerful concentration camp commandant in Nazi Germany.  It's what he is.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 27, 2012, 06:51:55 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 27, 2012, 06:50:15 PM

Sex or no sex, I want to puke.

I do not exaggerate when I say that Sheriff Joe would have made a very cheerful concentration camp commandant in Nazi Germany.  It's what he is.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's only a matter of time before someone either caps his fat, disgusting ass, or some filth he's perpetrated comes back to bite him in the ass in some other way. The sooner the better. That piece of shit needs to drown in a puddle of his own vomit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 01, 2012, 12:04:50 AM
It's only a matter of time before someone either caps his fat, disgusting ass, or some filth he's perpetrated comes back to bite him in the ass in some other way. The sooner the better. That piece of shit needs to drown in a puddle of his own vomit.

Yes.

Of course then his shitneck disciples will canonize him as a martyr. Small price to pay, though.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 01, 2012, 12:14:26 AM

Yes.

Of course then his shitneck disciples will canonize him as a martyr. Small price to pay, though.

Not if, as is most likely, the filth he's perpetrated turns out to be some kind of despicable sex scandal.

It seems like every single one of these kinds of filth who get off on hurting or terrorizing other people also express their sadism sexually. It'll turn out that he's raping pregnant teenage immigrant girls or something, and then his hero-worshiping wannabe-Gestapo toadies will be so embarrassed they'll pretend he never existed.

Mark my words.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 01, 2012, 05:25:56 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 01, 2012, 12:14:26 AM

Yes.

Not if, as is most likely, the filth he's perpetrated turns out to be some kind of despicable sex scandal.

It seems like every single one of these kinds of filth who get off on hurting or terrorizing other people also express their sadism sexually. It'll turn out that he's raping pregnant teenage immigrant girls or something, and then his hero-worshiping wannabe-Gestapo toadies will be so embarrassed they'll pretend he never existed.

Mark my words.

Damn...that's right.

July 1, 2012: Nigel called it. Remember that.