News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Green cards are mentioned, sortof, they require compliance with a federal law that requires green cards, that's not actually new, though the penalty is much higher.  It's been a while since I read it, but from what I wrote earlier (when it was fresh in my mind), its up to the cop to decide if a person is an immigrant or not, the 'driver's license doesn't count' thing comes from the way the cops in Arizona already act (see the article).
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on July 16, 2010, 02:00:51 PM
Quote from: Remington on July 16, 2010, 07:09:12 AM
Only in Arizona:
http://www.heartattackgrill.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Attack_Grill

This is an actual place, and they seem to be trying to kill their patrons. The "Quadruple Bypass Burger" features up to 2 pounds of meat (8,000 calories* between two greasy buns), and the "Flatliner Fries" are cooked in pure lard*. People over 350lb eat free*.

*Yes, really

Edit: Related:
http://www.cracked.com/video_18133_8-great-foods-explaining-why-terrorists-hate-us.html

This place was featured on either Food Network or the Travel Channel. What's funny is the guy who owns the joint is a dietician and kknows this stuff is bad for you.

thats evil genius at work! Kill em off faster!

The Johnny

I read that they are sending 500ish national guards to Tucson, to watch the Arizona borders  :lulz: supposedly they are planning on sending 700 more.

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/primera/35260.html
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

AFK

Gov. Brewer owned, for now...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38436995/ns/us_news-immigration_a_nation_divided/

QuotePHOENIX — A federal judge on Wednesday blocked the most controversial parts of Arizona's immigration law from taking effect, delivering a last-minute victory to opponents of the crackdown.

The overall law will still take effect Thursday, but without the provisions that angered opponents — including sections that required officers to check a person's immigration status while enforcing other laws.

The judge also put on hold parts of the law that required immigrants to carry their papers at all times, and made it illegal for undocumented workers to solicit employment in public places.

U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton ruled that the controversial sections should be put on hold until the courts resolve the issues.

The ruling came just as police were making last-minute preparations to begin enforcement of the law at 12:01 a.m. Thursday and protesters were planning a large demonstrations to speak out against the measure. At least one group planned to block access to federal offices, daring officers to ask them their immigration status.

The volume of the protests will be likely be turned down a few notches because of the ruling by Bolton, a Clinton appointee who suddenly became a crucial figure in the immigration debate when she was assigned the seven lawsuits filed against the Arizona law.

Lawyers for the state contend the law was a constitutionally sound attempt by Arizona — the busiest illegal gateway into the country — to assist federal immigration agents and lessen border woes such as the heavy costs for educating, jailing and providing health care for illegal immigrants.

Sheriff Joe is going to be some pissed. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Freeky

Pæs

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on July 28, 2010, 06:54:49 PM
:169:
I think a "169% DELAYED" emote would do better here.
Opponents of racism will eventually learn that you just can't fight progress.
Or something.

Freeky

Quote from: Ferka Zarco on July 28, 2010, 07:01:47 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on July 28, 2010, 06:54:49 PM
:169:
I think a "169% DELAYED" emote would do better here.
Opponents of racism will eventually learn that you just can't fight progress.
Or something.

It's still better than that shit starting up right away.

Pæs

It's definitely less fail this way, yeah.

Doktor Howl

Our engineer is throwing an outright tantrum over this.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 28, 2010, 07:19:41 PM

For srs?  :lulz:

Jenne

It's nice to see judges with cajones these days.

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 28, 2010, 07:19:41 PM

For real?

AFK

With all the Fail Boltons running around, Michael, Josh, John, etc., it's good to see someone can do the name some justice. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Mike is STILL ranting!   :lulz:

"MIGHT AS WELL JUST LET THEM ALL IN AND GIVE THEM OUR DOCTORS AND OUR CARS!"

(To get the full effect, imagine a nerdy, nasal, squeaky voice at full volume.)
Molon Lube

Aucoq

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 28, 2010, 07:46:35 PM
Mike is STILL ranting!   :lulz:

"MIGHT AS WELL JUST LET THEM ALL IN AND GIVE THEM OUR DOCTORS AND OUR CARS!"

(To get the full effect, imagine a nerdy, nasal, squeaky voice at full volume.)

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.