UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Adios

Even the criminals are leaving Arizona!

Three convicted murderers who broke out of a Kingman, Arizona, prison got some help from a female accomplice who was on a visitation list for one of them, authorities said Saturday.

The three, described as armed and dangerous, may well be out of state or on their way to Mexico, a corrections official told CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/31/arizona.prison.break/index.html?hpt=T2

Adios

In the wake of the Obama administration's partial judicial victory last week in the litigation over Arizona's controversial immigration law, Palin said on "Fox News Sunday" that Arizona's female Republican governor has "the cojones that our president does not" when it comes to securing America's borders.

"This is a temporary suspension of some of the key elements in the law that [Arizona Gov.] Jan Brewer pushed hard for Arizonans and for the rest of the country to have the result of us being more secure," said Palin.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/?fbid=fL9v4Hjua92

Palin LOVES Arizona!

AFK

When was the last time Palin offered up something original?  It seems like since she quit being the Gov of Alaska, all she's done is endorse candidates and show up and do a "me too" when someone else says or does something contrary to Obama policies.  Any asshole can do that shit. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 02, 2010, 03:46:40 PM
When was the last time Palin offered up something original?  It seems like since she quit being the Gov of Alaska, all she's done is endorse candidates and show up and do a "me too" when someone else says or does something contrary to Obama policies.  Any asshole can do that shit. 

:mittens:

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on August 02, 2010, 03:47:46 PM

I C WHUT U DID THAR.

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 02, 2010, 03:52:40 PM
Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on August 02, 2010, 03:47:46 PM

I C WHUT U DID THAR.

:lulz:

Damn, busted.

Requia ☣

Sen. John Kyl, R-Ariz., said today that Congress should hold hearings to look into denying citizenship to illegal aliens' children born in the United States, as the fight over immigration widens into the explosive "birthright" issue.

Kyl told CBS' "Face the Nation" that he supports a call by fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., to introduce a new amendment to repeal the 14th Amendment of the Constitution.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/01/ftn/main6733905.shtml?tag=contentBody;featuredPost-PE
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 02, 2010, 04:31:12 PM
Sen. John Kyl, R-Ariz., said today that Congress should hold hearings to look into denying citizenship to illegal aliens' children born in the United States, as the fight over immigration widens into the explosive "birthright" issue.

Kyl told CBS' "Face the Nation" that he supports a call by fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., to introduce a new amendment to repeal the 14th Amendment of the Constitution.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/01/ftn/main6733905.shtml?tag=contentBody;featuredPost-PE

YES!  And it needs to be applied back however many generations it takes.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

tyrannosaurus vex

FUCKING ANCHOR BABBY
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 02, 2010, 04:31:12 PM

HE LOVES THE CONSTITUTION SO MUCH THAT HE WANTS TO TAKE SCISSORS TO IT!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

By the way, this isn't the first time "anchor babies" and the like have been a sore subject on the backside of the "keep the varmints outta mah territoree!" politicians.  As the immigrants were "caught" coming in from the East and West, they held the pregnant woman at the holding cells/tanks/processing centers until they gave birth, many times.  Just offshore enough to be "part" of an immigrant experience but not technically in the US and born there, unless "authorized."

O America!  Thou fair deceiver and seeker of purification! 

Adios

Quote from: Cramulus on August 26, 2010, 04:34:22 PM
Native Americans in Arizona Vow to Deport All Non-Native Americans

http://glossynews.com/other-world-games/news-in-brief/201004291405/native-americans-in-arizona-vow-to-deport-all-non-native-americans/

Of course, Chief Standing Wolf was speaking in his native tongue, so the lawmakers in the State weren't exactly sure what the message was.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Great find Cram!