News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

In case anyone HASN'T heard this...

Started by Doktor Howl, April 24, 2010, 07:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 25, 2010, 05:44:58 AM
I can't think of anything funny to say, but this century just keeps fucking topping itself.

It's only going to get funnier.

You want to hear a REAL joke?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 25, 2010, 05:54:56 AM
I can't think of anything funny to say, but this century just keeps fucking topping itself.

I think I'm skeert. :tinfoilhat:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 25, 2010, 06:17:24 AM

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=10466554

Goldman Execs Sold Shares After Fraud Notice: Report

April 24, 2010

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Five senior executives at Goldman Sachs Group Inc sold company stock after the firm received notice of possible fraud charges, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.

The stock sales, which totaled $65.4 million, were made by co-general counsel Esta Stecher, vice chairmen Michael Evans and Michael Sherwood, principal accounting officer Sarah Smith and board member John Bryan.

The executives made the sales between October 2009 and February 2010. Goldman received notice of the possible charges in July of 2009.

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filed a civil fraud lawsuit on April 16 against the bank, saying Goldman had failed to tell clients that debt securities they were buying had input from hedge fund Paulson & Co, which stood to benefit if the securities lost value.

Goldman shares fell 12.8 percent on the day the SEC filed its lawsuit. The company has called the SEC allegations unfounded in fact and law.

A spokesman for Goldman did not immediately return calls seeking comment on the report.

The only one who could have helped Goldman cover this up was Tim Geithner.

This is powerful stuff.  Nixon fell over less than this.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

my dog got into a porcupine last week.  i took him to the vet where i found out they will let you pay with firewood.  unfortunately, i didn't bring any firewood with me.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Nast

Quote from: rong on April 28, 2010, 04:28:43 AM
my dog got into a porcupine last week.  i took him to the vet where i found out they will let you pay with firewood.  unfortunately, i didn't bring any firewood with me.

Wow! Maybe someone should invent some kind of small, standardized token that acts as a promise of payment of firewood, for those kinds of situations.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on May 01, 2010, 06:48:17 AM
Quote from: rong on April 28, 2010, 04:28:43 AM

Wow! Maybe someone should invent some kind of small, standardized token that acts as a promise of payment of firewood, for those kinds of situations.

Ahahaha! Tea just came out my nose.

Cain

Bump.

www.chickensaremoney.com is free to register.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 21, 2013, 07:49:34 PM
Bump.

:lulz: That's the best url ever.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 21, 2013, 07:56:00 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 21, 2013, 07:49:34 PM
Bump.

:lulz: That's the best url ever.

I double dawg dare Iptuous to join this group.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 25, 2010, 06:20:19 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 25, 2010, 06:17:24 AM

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=10466554

Goldman Execs Sold Shares After Fraud Notice: Report

April 24, 2010

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Five senior executives at Goldman Sachs Group Inc sold company stock after the firm received notice of possible fraud charges, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.

The stock sales, which totaled $65.4 million, were made by co-general counsel Esta Stecher, vice chairmen Michael Evans and Michael Sherwood, principal accounting officer Sarah Smith and board member John Bryan.

The executives made the sales between October 2009 and February 2010. Goldman received notice of the possible charges in July of 2009.

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filed a civil fraud lawsuit on April 16 against the bank, saying Goldman had failed to tell clients that debt securities they were buying had input from hedge fund Paulson & Co, which stood to benefit if the securities lost value.

Goldman shares fell 12.8 percent on the day the SEC filed its lawsuit. The company has called the SEC allegations unfounded in fact and law.

A spokesman for Goldman did not immediately return calls seeking comment on the report.

The only one who could have helped Goldman cover this up was Tim Geithner.

This is powerful stuff.  Nixon fell over less than this.

The article has apparently been removed.
Searching the site only turned up this http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=goldman's%20execs%20sold%20shares
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Welcome to Unhistory.

The latest breaking stories, erased in front of your very eyes!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.