News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Anthrax mailer identity now disputed.

Started by Requia ☣, April 24, 2010, 07:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/23/us/23anthrax.html

A colleague of Bruce Ivans, who committed suicide shortly before the FBI declared him to be the anthrax bomber, thus ending the investigation, have said Ivans could not have created the amount of anthrax necessary without escaping notice, or without killing people and animals in the lab he worked in.

The government has also forbidden him from making these comments until now.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Requia ☣

I doubt it, this was false flag stuff, not assassinations.  You mail anthrax to the media and senators, then tell them the anthrax came from Iraq in order to drum up support for the war you're planning.

the last yatto

the fact the two senators targeted were not REAL "PATRIOTS"
speak already that something is not right.
shouldnt a jihad want to cripple a facism reaction not encourage one unless they are just in it for the lulz

theres usually rules about operations on homeland, so i was merely thinking they outsources their plans
sure use some of your own people but plan z can be blamed on the mercs

there was also the alex jones (sie i know) article in Huslter of all places,
which went into alot of details bout the FBI's story was on day one smelling like old cheese
hxxp://infowars.net/articles/april2007/120407Hustler.htm
and add a few details, with a government whistle blower or maybe its disinformation from project mockingbird

well the story is pretty old, but there was rumors that the real guy behind it
was hiding behind diplomatic immunity and a few other articles floating around the vine
which i mostly ignored as it was heavily anti-Semitic in theme
but looking it up again on wiki two things stand out
(besides the fact the main subject was being watched and was pushed into being a perfect scape goat)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks

* September 18: A White House alarm system detected dangerous levels of radioactive, chemical or biological agents, indicating exposure to Vice President Dick Cheney and others in the White House situation room. The alarm was the result of a malfunction; nevertheless the Vice President begins taking precautions against this type of attack.

* September 19: A letter addressed to Jennifer Lopez containing a Star of David and a bluish powder arrived in the Sun's mailroom in the American Media headquarters. Several people handled the letter, and Stevens sniffed some of the powder.

then theres...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Hatfill
sues the Government for 5.8 million for even thinking it was him
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Chairman Risus

I thought there was major doubt when they declared they found the guy.

Requia ☣

There was a lot of doubt that Ivans acted alone, but there wasn't any reason to dispute that he was involved before.  Assuming that the new testimony is accurate, it's now unlikely he was involved.  (though, he still might have given the anthrax to someone knowing what they would do with it).  And its *impossible* for him to have done it alone.