News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

STEAL THIS THREAD !!!

Started by bob, September 04, 2005, 02:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

chop wood, carry water

Zurtok Khan

It was mine anyway.  All your posts are belong to me.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Fuck! Someone replied to it!

Damnit Khan...

Thread not worth stealing. Fuck, that was 4 words..

Zurtok Khan

You cannot steal what was already yours.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Yeah yeah; I was trying to do the 3.

bob

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH ! You have taken my oh so OBVIOUS bait and now are ensnared in the tentacles of my ambush! You Discordians are so damn easy to trap it's like talking white guilt money out of Connecticut Poloticians !!! Now you will lie helpless as I unfold my nefarious plan to MMPH! ZAP! KAPOWIE!! CURSE YOU BATMAN !!!
chop wood, carry water

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: bobHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH ! You have taken my oh so OBVIOUS bait and now are ensnared in the tentacles of my ambush! You Discordians are so damn easy to trap it's like talking white guilt money out of Connecticut Poloticians !!! Now you will lie helpless as I unfold my nefarious plan to MMPH! ZAP! KAPOWIE!! CURSE YOU BATMAN !!!

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Grampa Kaos

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Sep 5, 2005 10:10 PM

Katrina Relief Fundraiser flyer

More info at http://www.nriba.org
Myths and legends die hard in America. We love them for the extra dimension they provide, the illusion of near-infinite possibility to erase the narrow confines of most men's reality. Weird heroes and mold-breaking champions exist as living proof to those who need it that the tyranny of "the rat race" is not yet final.
     - HUNTER S. THOMPSON, 1937-2005

MEAT            C.R.S.F. cause i'm a joiner

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Bucket of Truth

Am I too drunk to find the IRC channel?

Fuck you.

What?  Oh.

Nephew Twiddleton

I summon Weltburger

Weltburger Weltburger Weltburger!

Hey Weltburger, this is your territory once you pop in here. Plant your flag.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS