News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

My punk rock deed of the day

Started by h-town, April 26, 2010, 03:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: PopeTom on April 27, 2010, 10:24:40 PM
Quote from: h-town on April 27, 2010, 06:42:09 AM
Mrs Bad Brains was all over the place that night; pissing off the staff, breaking glasses, shouting when people were singing and asking around for drugs from strangers. Just being a nuisance and I wasn't the only one annoyed with her.

So your punk rock deed of the day was to tell off the only person in the bar acting at all like a punk?

The only thing more punk rock than acting like an asshole is picking a fight with one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

PopeTom

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 27, 2010, 11:58:48 PM
Mrs Bad Brains was all over the place that night; pissing off the staff, breaking glasses, shouting when people were singing and asking around for drugs from strangers. Just being a nuisance and I wasn't the only one annoyed with her.

So your punk rock deed of the day was to tell off the only person in the bar acting at all like a punk?

The only thing more punk rock than acting like an asshole is picking a fight with one.

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

The only thing more punk rock than acting like an asshole is picking a fight with one fucking one in a filthy bathroom.

At least that's how we did it in Chi-town.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 28, 2010, 01:47:18 AM

The only thing more punk rock than acting like an asshole is picking a fight with one fucking one in a filthy bathroom.

I did that once

ended up marrying that asshole and having two of his kids. :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 28, 2010, 05:51:59 PM

I did that once

Um...When you reach the wall, stop.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 28, 2010, 05:52:33 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 28, 2010, 05:51:59 PM

I did that once

Um...When you reach the wall, stop.

Too late.

I had to do it to find out exactly how sturdy the wall was, anyway.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Did I ever mention how one of my kids was conceived in Tempe?

Yeah, it was that guy. I didn't learn after the first one.

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on April 28, 2010, 06:52:48 PM
Nigel, I gotta ask...

Condoms?

The Tempe one was conceived five years into our marriage. I just threw Tempe in there for illustration.

Also, it was in a Motel 6.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He had pink hair. I couldn't help myself.

LMNO

Ah.  I guess I got my timelines --

No, that doesn't work, either.

I mean, although I've only been married to Mrs LMNO for 3 years, we've been in a sexual relationship for about 12, and with the exception of the 2 months prior to the horrific miscarriage, have been very strict about birth control.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on April 28, 2010, 07:02:12 PM
Ah.  I guess I got my timelines --

No, that doesn't work, either.

I mean, although I've only been married to Mrs LMNO for 3 years, we've been in a sexual relationship for about 12, and with the exception of the 2 months prior to the horrific miscarriage, have been very strict about birth control.

:lulz:

OK, I will fix the timeline for you and add relevant details:

1993: Bang cute punk-rock boy with pink hair in filthy club restroom.
1994: Move to Oakland with cute punk-rock boy with pink hair.
Later 1994: Oops LOL brain tumor makes me ineligible for birth control pill. Luckily it also makes me infertile.
1995: Marry cute punk-rock boy with pink hair.
Later 1995: Decide to have a baby with cute punk-rock boy with pink hair. Start taking miserable drugs to combat tumor.
1997: Give up miserable drugs. Finally conceive first child.
1999: Motel 6, Tempe AZ. Hey, good news! I'm still not really infertile!
2000: Cute punk-rock boy with pink hair has transformed into fat unemployed asshole in sweatpants. Deploy divorce, get IUD
2002: Meet nerdy programmer boy. Oops, holy shit, I guess I'm REALLY not infertile! Wanna get married?
2003: Pregnant wedding followed by birth of Little Orange.

You know the rest.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 28, 2010, 07:23:43 PM

2000: Cute punk-rock boy with pink hair has transformed into fat unemployed asshole in sweatpants.

And that's what happened to the punk movement, boys and girls.  Just like the hippies, only they became insurance salesmen.

:lulz:
Molon Lube