Vaginal Flash Drive Theft (not Florida!)

Started by President Television, April 27, 2010, 03:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

:lol:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Freeky

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Jasper

GIGGLES

BITCH WAS A CORPORATE SPY! DUDE GOT OWNED! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Triple Zero

I hope she runs Linux on her vagina. You can get nasty virus infections from unknown USB drives on Windows.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

I'm almost certain that voids the warranty.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 27, 2010, 08:56:50 AM
I hope she runs Linux on her vagina. You can get nasty virus infections from unknown USB drives on Windows.

OH SNAP HE DID IT

:rimshot:

Richter

I hear that can be a problem inserting things into any SCSI port.  You really need protection.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jasper

That poor guy... :(

See, Discordians?  This is how it really happens when you bump uglies with Eris.  Nobody who's ever been through it brags about it.