News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Hey Portlandians

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 27, 2010, 11:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am celebrating my 39th birthday at 8:00 on Friday night at the Kenton Club, to the accompaniment of my new favorite one-man-band, Ghostwriter.

http://www.endofthewest.com/tourdates.html

Please join me! Keep in mind that it's going to be fuck of crowded so if you like sitting at tables, earlier is better.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

HABBY NIGEL'S PARENT'S PRON DAY PLUS SOME ANNIVERSARY! :D

AFK

For those of you closer to the other Portland, you can come to my house and party in solidarity. 

And when I say party in solidarity I mean stay up and babysit my son while I go get some sleep. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks guys!

Yatto, what why what happens Saturday?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

its my only day off this week
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pariah

:sad:
I'm insanely jealous.
Didn't get to go to the Ghostwriter concert here in Spokane because it was 21+
AND THEN YOU GET HIM FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY

Oh and happy birthday.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Dysfunctional Cunt

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks!

It is a good day to be thirty-nine.

the last yatto

:eek: that means i was in first grade when you were a senior  :gheyforum:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pēleus on April 28, 2010, 09:47:10 PM
:eek: that means i was in first grade when you were a senior  :gheyforum:

Ohhh, you are just a wee one!

I am almost 40, I can say that kind of thing.

the last yatto

Jasper

I'll try to swing by on my way to work!