News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Oklahoma thinks it's OK to withhold information from pregnant women

Started by AFK, April 28, 2010, 02:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: maphdet on April 29, 2010, 05:09:53 PM
Yeah-or maybe they will grow up in a household that did not want to have a child, therefore bringing upon the child a possible neglect, which in turn may result in the child growing up and becoming one of the "bad people" that "police officers" will have to arrest.

that

Iason Ouabache

Guess how LifeNews.com is reporting this?

http://www.lifenews.com/state5036.html

QuoteA pro-abortion legal group based in New York City wasted no time in filing a lawsuit against a new Oklahoma law that helps women by allow them a chance to see an ultrasound of their unborn child while considering an abortion. The lawsuit was filed hours after the Oklahoma state Senate override the governor's veto.

They don't know the difference between "allow" and "force".  :horrormirth:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sir Squid Diddimus

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on April 30, 2010, 05:45:36 AM
They're STUPID

All these people are STUPID
:argh!: damnit

THIS

What are they going to say when this potentially will have hundreds of children born whose parents have to get SSI in order to take care of them?  Children who would not have been born if the proper tests and the results of these tests were given to the mother?  Or these children who will be given over to the state and into the foster system?  Most peopel don't adopt the "special needs" kids.

What about the mother's rights? 

I would sue anyway and then appeal the state decision until I got into a federal appeal court, then fuck some people up!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Khara on April 30, 2010, 05:20:45 PM
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on April 30, 2010, 05:45:36 AM
They're STUPID

All these people are STUPID
:argh!: damnit

THIS

What are they going to say when this potentially will have hundreds of children born whose parents have to get SSI in order to take care of them?  Children who would not have been born if the proper tests and the results of these tests were given to the mother?  Or these children who will be given over to the state and into the foster system?  Most peopel don't adopt the "special needs" kids.

What about the mother's rights? 

I would sue anyway and then appeal the state decision until I got into a federal appeal court, then fuck some people up!

It seems like that would be the only recourse. :(

If a federal court decided the laws are unconstitutional, would that effectively overturn them?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 30, 2010, 07:09:58 PM
Yes, but that doesn't always stop enforcement.

Goddammit. Well, I suppose it's a small glimmer of hope.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A