News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Fuck it.

Started by Requia ☣, May 01, 2010, 04:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

It has come to my attention that there are no solutions.  Even if people finally wake up and start electing politicians that will actually fix things, like I dream about in my weaker moments, there simply isn't anything left to fix.  We keep bitching about Goldman Sachs, but Goldman Sachs is merely the most successful of the fraud kings.  None of the other banks are any better.  So if you start actually *trying* to fix thing the end result is just going to be that every bank account in the country will turn out to have been empty all along.

So we can't fix it, we're dependent on the very assholes who put us in this mess.  But the best part is, sooner or later its gotta collapse.  And you know what?  Fuck the crazy prepared thread.  I'm not interested in surviving past it.  I'm going to die of laughter anyway when it finally happens.

I just hope it happens while my dad is still around to see it, so I can explain to him how he spent his life selling people retirement plans that are completely worthless.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Salty

I've definitely reached this point. I have however come through to other side and take enjoyment from speeding the process along.

I want to own a fast-food franchise so I can help shovel filth into the faces of those who can't help themselves.
I want to sell whatever mind-consuming technology (which I too enjoy) that people can't actually afford so they are compelled to earn more money, thus contributing to the growth of the GDP which will get us there faster.
I want to register Republican and help pump those bastards into a frenzy.

I say, give 'em what they want until they don't want it anymore, and then keep on giving it to them.

That sounds like a good time to me.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

tyrannosaurus vex

I'm just moving to Arizona and getting into the fake ID business.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Salty

You know... Thinking about this...it's very freeing.
Without incessantly worrying about how to FIX IT and what the cost of failure might be we are let loose of this imaginary responsibility.

We don't have to indulge people on either side, the idea of there being a winning side and a losing side dissapears completely and we are free to move forward and have whatever affect we desire without obsessing about the HORRIBLE REPROCUSSIONS. No Guilt, no Mania.

I don't know, maybe I'm not thinking about this clearly. I'm pumped up on caffine, and more sober than I've been in years. My brain's not used to it.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

MagnificentSloth

I've come to the same feeling that everything is fucked. I mean things aren't that bad, but utopia is just sort of an illusion. I guess you just have to live with it.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

BadBeast

Quote from: SchizoNegro on May 01, 2010, 06:45:54 PM
I've come to the same feeling that everything is fucked. I mean things aren't that bad, but utopia is just sort of an illusion. I guess you just have to live with it.

Why's it always got to be about YOU, Topia? What's wrong with Metopia once in a while?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

MMIX

Quote from: BadBeast on May 01, 2010, 08:50:49 PM

Why's it always got to be about YOU, Topia? What's wrong with Metopia once in a while?

'Cos its about Dis Topia not Dat Topia . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

BadBeast

Quote from: MMIX on May 02, 2010, 11:29:59 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on May 01, 2010, 08:50:49 PM

'Cos its about Dis Topia not Dat Topia . . .

:mittens:  Touche.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

h-town

It's not weak to dream.

Jasper

Quote from: h-town on May 03, 2010, 03:12:54 AM
It's not weak to dream.

By the power of the moon, I will punish you.

h-town

dream on, moon dude