News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Random beatings

Started by -Kel-, May 02, 2010, 07:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

This is a chronicle of how much my guy friends beat the shit out of each other and cause massive damage to either nearby people or property, starting with April. All of these are separate events. (too long for the "open bar" thread.)

April: Tierra kept throwing bottle caps at Eco, which resulted in Eco punching Tierra in the shoulder then kicking him full force in the stomach.

Stderr wrestled Optikal into a glass window in my kitchen.

Optikal hitting Tierra's testicles with the back of his hand, so Tierra had to cut a bitch. (he says he just held the knife to Optikal and did not move it, uh-huh ssuurreee.)

Friday night Stderr and Optikal started wrestling over someone's iphone and knocked over two pitchers of beer.  :argh!:

May:
Last night was Harm's birthday party and he "asked" Stderr for birthday punching ..... 26 of them. His arm turned a very dark purple over the course of the evening.

During one of the scuffles of Harm being punched a beer got spilled down slab steps next to their hot tub, in which i slipped and fell. No broken tailbone, only a sprained thumb.

Jasper

Excellent thread.  Moar please.  :lulz:

-Kel-

oh just posted....Harm's arm thanks to bday punching.

Jasper

You know someone called "Harm"?  That's awesome.

-Kel-

That's what you get for being a "Harm" to everyone, including yourself......

Harm's the one being restrained, "for his own good"

Jasper

Ah, senseless strife.

*basks in the glow*

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

-Kel-

Jasper

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Remington

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 03, 2010, 07:25:45 AM

:mittens:

My GF has a robotic hand, and she says its strong enough to crush somebody's throat. I've never called her bluff on that one.
Is it plugged in?

Jasper

Sexy.

If I ever got one, I'd want a circular saw. 

Remington

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 03, 2010, 07:55:34 AM
Sexy.

If I ever got one, I'd want a circular saw.  
Apparently she can also cause nasty bruising and potential internal bleeding with her stub hand (she jabbed her dad in the stomach once, not too hard, and he got a nasty bruise).

I'd want one with an airsoft gun in my index finger and a USB port in my pinky.
Is it plugged in?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Remington on May 03, 2010, 07:47:56 AM

My GF has a robotic hand, and she says its strong enough to crush somebody's throat. I've never called her bluff on that one.

That's kinda...  :fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

-Kel-