News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

the really real secret to derailing a thread ITT

Started by the last yatto, May 03, 2010, 10:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

:magick:

or  :?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dimocritus

So, what you're saying is that if you identify exclusively with a specific ideoligy, you're doing it wrong, but if you identify with an ideology that is connected to peices of other ideologies as well as subverting against strict followers of other ideologies, as well as its own followers, then maybe you'd be less confused?
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: dimo on May 03, 2010, 10:51:51 PM
So, what you're saying is that if you identify exclusively with a specific ideoligy, you're doing it wrong, but if you identify with an ideology that is connected to peices of other ideologies as well as subverting against strict followers of other ideologies, as well as its own followers, then maybe you'd be less confused?

Um, was this in the right thread?
Molon Lube

Dimocritus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 03, 2010, 10:53:29 PM
Quote from: dimo on May 03, 2010, 10:51:51 PM

Um, was this in the right thread?

Can't hear you. Thread-jacking.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Freeky

the last yatto

Sin taught me that only fools use discordia and believes in the same sentence
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pēleus on May 03, 2010, 11:31:29 PM

THIS SENTENCE USES BOTH DISCORDIA AND BELIEVES IN IT, YOU FOOL.

Wait - FUCK.   :argh!:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

President Television

Quote from: Pēleus on May 03, 2010, 11:31:29 PM

But the real issue is if you should be believing Sin. I've heard some pretty nasty rumors, you know. I'll be happy to list them if you want.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Once it is used, I don't think it counts as a secret anymore.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

the last yatto

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The secret to derailing a thread is making sure it's posted on this forum, especially in Appletalk.

the last yatto