News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

How to Become Invisible??

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, May 06, 2010, 04:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

First, let me start with I don't mind the banner advertising and this isn't me bitching about that.  Hell I get a kick out of some of them.  This one is new to me and I just had to share.....

http://www.thesecretofinvisibility.com/

:lulz:

I just want to know which one of you spags did this because it's funny as hell!

Lies

Wow.... Just.... wow...

I can become invisible AND learn how to tame wild horses where others have failed, and teach my dogs to walk on STILTS?!

WHERE DO I SEND MONEY??
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, that is all kinds of awesome!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Lysergic on May 06, 2010, 04:33:20 PM
Wow.... Just.... wow...

I can become invisible AND learn how to tame wild horses where others have failed, and teach my dogs to walk on STILTS?!

WHERE DO I SEND MONEY??

I know right?  We are missing out on a HUGE opportunity here !!!

BadBeast

Quote from: Khara on May 07, 2010, 10:21:31 PM
Wow.... Just.... wow...

WHERE DO I SEND MONEY??

I suspect this advert is nothing but a clever confidence trick, designed to appeal to the not insignificant numbers of people who secretly wish to be invisible.
The closest I ever came to invisibility, was when I used to go shoplifting in a Dayglo Yellow Jacket, with "Security" on the back.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BadBeast on May 09, 2010, 08:34:33 PM
Wow.... Just.... wow...

WHERE DO I SEND MONEY??

I suspect this advert is nothing but a clever confidence trick, designed to appeal to the not insignificant numbers of people who secretly wish to be invisible.
The closest I ever came to invisibility, was when I used to go shoplifting in a Dayglo Yellow Jacket, with "Security" on the back.

:facepalm:

Nice way to state the obvious dude!

BadBeast

Quote from: Khara on May 10, 2010, 02:25:44 PM
Wow.... Just.... wow...

WHERE DO I SEND MONEY??

I actually bought the booklet, and it told me how to turn myself invisible, like that.
So I figured if I told it like it was, out in the open, no-one would believe it.  (And even if they did, I never mentioned which shop it was) Thus ensuring it's continued safety. And as a double bluff, I think I said the wrong coloured Jacket.
Can you see me now?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BadBeast on May 10, 2010, 02:35:56 PM
Quote from: Khara on May 10, 2010, 02:25:44 PM
Wow.... Just.... wow...

WHERE DO I SEND MONEY??

I actually bought the booklet, and it told me how to turn myself invisible, like that.
So I figured if I told it like it was, out in the open, no-one would believe it.  (And even if they did, I never mentioned which shop it was) Thus ensuring it's continued safety. And as a double bluff, I think I said the wrong coloured Jacket.
Can you see me now?

Are those prescription drugs?  Because seriously....  :lulz:

Adios

He's right. Only people with something to hide ACT suspicious.