News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

This campaign ad really really.....

Started by Mangrove, May 06, 2010, 08:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

.....GETS ON MY FUCKING NERVES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY1wg55nhc8

This shit is on Connecticut TV all the time. It's driving me crazy. It's only 1/2 minute long and yet every second is toe curlingly awful.

I hate his douchebag facial expression. I hate his pastel coloured shirt. I hate the fact that this dude is a thinly veiled viral mutation of Ron Paul.

Please note that his concerns are (in order)

a) The free market
b) Capitalism
c) The constitution
d) Values

:argh!:  :argh!:  :argh!:  :argh!:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

BabylonHoruv

Doesn't strike me as having half Ron Paul's balls.  Just your standard Republican as far as I can tell.

Not that I am a big Ron Paul supporter, but he is distinct from your average Republican. (in that he wants to legalize marijuana and abolish the federal reserve, as far as I can tell)
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Freeky

Quote from: Mangrove on May 06, 2010, 08:21:37 PM

This shit is on Connecticut TV all the time. It's driving me crazy. It's only 1/2 minute long and yet every second is toe curlingly awful.

I hate his douchebag facial expression. I hate his pastel coloured shirt. I hate the fact that this dude is a thinly veiled viral mutation of Ron Paul.

a) The free market
b) Capitalism
c) The constitution
d) Values

So... his platform is things he can't do jack shit about?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Professor Freeky on May 07, 2010, 02:09:57 AM

a) The free market
b) Capitalism
c) The constitution
d) Values

Also, apparently the president is part of congress.
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 07, 2010, 02:23:39 AM

Good to know he read the constitution so carefully before making it one of his priorities.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 07, 2010, 02:23:39 AM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on May 07, 2010, 02:09:57 AM

a) The free market
b) Capitalism
c) The constitution
d) Values

:horrormirth: :horrormirth:

Mangrove

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on May 06, 2010, 10:24:50 PM
Doesn't strike me as having half Ron Paul's balls.  Just your standard Republican as far as I can tell.

Not that I am a big Ron Paul supporter, but he is distinct from your average Republican. (in that he wants to legalize marijuana and abolish the federal reserve, as far as I can tell)

I think he's a Paulite. When I was online searching for this clip, Schiff appeared with RP stuff....or vice versa.

President Television

Quote from: Mangrove on May 07, 2010, 02:59:54 AM

I think he's a Paulite. When I was online searching for this clip, Schiff appeared with RP stuff....or vice versa.

Paulite or Paul Lite?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mangrove

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on May 07, 2010, 04:49:25 AM
Quote from: Mangrove on May 07, 2010, 02:59:54 AM

Paulite or Paul Lite?

A little from column A, a little from column B

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Requia ☣

Beating the shit out of queers and women who stay in the kitchen probably.

I wish that was a joke, where the hell is my booze.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.