News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Roger seems really nice on the boards now...but...

Started by ., March 06, 2010, 01:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 06, 2010, 06:13:38 PM
Quote from: Khara on Hiatus on March 06, 2010, 06:05:16 PM
I really want to ask..... but not if you have to kill me after....... :evil:

All I did was nut punt the clerk and try to feed him the contents of a 2 liter bottle of coke.

It was just one of those nights, you know?  And everyone's making a big deal about it. 

Happens to the best of us my friend. 

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 06, 2010, 05:02:17 AM
Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on March 06, 2010, 05:00:37 AM
Ah. I see.

It wasn't that bad, anyway.  Anyone would have done the same thing.

So why was Freeky so spazzed out about it?

I'm high strung and unfond of violence. We've been over this.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pēleus on March 07, 2010, 12:06:05 PM
maybe you need to change your battlecry

TASTY SOFT DRINKS FOR THE SOFT DRINK GOD?

Naw.
Molon Lube

Freeky

I did, in fact, have occasion to use it. Didn't I, Dok.  :x

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 07, 2010, 04:57:13 PM

I did, in fact, have occasion to use it. Didn't I, Dok.  :x

I still don't see why you're so upset.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Faust

All I did was nut punt the clerk and try to feed him the contents of a 2 liter bottle of coke.

It was just one of those nights, you know?  And everyone's making a big deal about it. 
You jerk, us clerks get nut punted on an almost weekly basis, why do you think we all look like souless drones who's emotion centres are now filled with bile, dealing with the public RUINS people.
Now if you had mercy killed him I could accept that, but torturing a rotten cabbage is just mean.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on May 13, 2010, 10:39:27 PM

You jerk, us clerks get nut punted on an almost weekly basis, why do you think we all look like souless drones who's emotion centres are now filled with bile, dealing with the public RUINS people.
Now if you had mercy killed him I could accept that, but torturing a rotten cabbage is just mean.

Arguably, I had no choice.
Molon Lube

Faust

I suppose us you had no choice, us clerks do bring it on ourselves. And a nut punt isn't the worst. I've been attacked with a machete, though those were just honest criminals trying to make a living and were far easier to deal with then some groups such as the over seventy geriatric biddy brigade.

I would take a nut punt over dealing with them any day.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

BadBeast

"And sometimes, Tuscon comes to you" :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Freeky

Ohshit, I remember that night now.

Lol, doweling rods!