News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

あらためまして、始めまして、私の名前はジェイドです。

Started by Abbess Jade, May 06, 2010, 11:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

hooplala

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on May 07, 2010, 12:03:32 AM
Fuck you for the Hiragana, Katakana Kanji mashup.  I don't know if it pretentious or not, but it is confusing.

Other than that, welcome.

I didn't find it pretentious.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Requia ☣

I would strongly recommend showering after getting out of the pool.

Oh hey, i can see the characters now.  And uh... yeah is it normal to mashup the different Japanese texts like that?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Kai

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 07, 2010, 12:07:15 AM

Oh hey, i can see the characters now.  And uh... yeah is it normal to mashup the different Japanese texts like that?

No. I didn't even notice that at first. Kanji and hiragana or kanji and katakana, sure. But never BOTH katakana AND hiragana.

Can't believe I didn't catch that. Saw て and assumed it was all hiragana.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Abbess Jade

QuoteIts a strong tradition for new comers to bable for awhile, its the after effects of being injected with 15 needles. Just a traditional initiation.

But theres been evidence of a severe case of Assburgers hitting the masses.

Hey a lesson on Jap? I can get behind that!

...those were NEEDLES? They told me it was the only way of getting Keanu Reeves to come save me from the Matrix. Fuck.

But anyway. If enough people are willing, I'm up for giving Japanese lessons. c:

QuoteFuck you for the Hiragana, Katakana Kanji mashup.  I don't know if it pretentious or not, but it is confusing.

Other than that, welcome.

Thank you! I won't do it again, though. It was just something to catch the eye for a second.

"BWA!? JAPANESE?! ON MY INTERWEBS?"

QuoteI would strongly recommend showering after getting out of the pool.

And yes, it's very normal to mix hiragana, katakana, and kanji.

---...wait. What'd you guys do to the pool...?

Requia ☣

Abbess Jade

Requia ☣

Well, think about it, nobody showers before getting in.  And it hasn't been cleaned in the 2 years I've been here.

Also what was the wikipedia article that led you here?

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Requia ☣

Abbess Jade

QuoteChef Diesel put oil in the water.

Damn British Petroleum kids dunnit again.  :argh!:

QuoteAlso what was the wikipedia article that led you here?

It went from symbols for religions, to SubGenius, to Principia Discordia, to the online book, to Black Iron Prison, to this exact place: Apple Talk.

Tadaaa~! Here I is.

Remington

Quote from: Kai on May 07, 2010, 12:12:49 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 07, 2010, 12:07:15 AM

No. I didn't even notice that at first. Kanji and hiragana or kanji and katakana, sure. But never BOTH katakana AND hiragana.

Can't believe I didn't catch that. Saw て and assumed it was all hiragana.
Nah. She used Katana for "Jade", which is an acceptable use considering it's not a Japanese name.

Welcome to PeeDee, enjoy your stay, etc. Or Kill Me and Think For Yourself is where you'll find the content-rich stuff, Discordian Recipes is where you find delicious Nom.

Remington,
Lived in Japan for three months
Is it plugged in?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Abbess Jade

QuoteNah. She used Katana for "Jade", which is an acceptable use considering it's not a Japanese name.

Welcome to PeeDee, enjoy your stay, etc. Or Kill Me and Think For Yourself is where you'll find the content-rich stuff, Discordian Recipes is where you find delicious Nom.

Remington,

Thank you Sir Remington, hopefully I'll fit in just fine here. (And I'm looking forward to the tasty Nommings in store).

Oh, and where in Japan have you lived?

QuoteHeya Jade!

Hey there, M'lord n' Lady!

Remington

Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 07, 2010, 12:35:01 AM
QuoteNah. She used Katana for "Jade", which is an acceptable use considering it's not a Japanese name.

Remington,

Thank you Sir Remington, hopefully I'll fit in just fine here. (And I'm looking forward to the tasty Nommings in store).

Oh, and where in Japan have you lived?
Off the coast in Hokkaido, in a little fishing village called Otoshibe. It was really nice, despite the fact that I was the only white guy for hundreds of miles  :)
Is it plugged in?