News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Seeker-Watcher-seer?

Started by una_voce_spiritwarrior, July 24, 2004, 11:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Grand Imam Horabatari pwnz teh snes.
I have indeed seen atari pawning the S.N.E.S.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

illusion

You think so?
Atari is cool, but I have to agree with Bella about SNES being the best.

Or at least my favorite game system.

Horab Fibslager

atari is teh win

the matrix<snes<atari
Hell is other people.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Grand Imam Horabatari is teh win

the matrix<snes<atari

SNES had (American)  FFII.

'nuff said.

Horab Fibslager

compare these two screen shots:

atari

snes

it is plainly obvious as well as self evident that the graphics and game quality of the atari are vastly superior to the incredibly poor excuse for a system snes. even my tape driven PET has better graphics j0.
Hell is other people.

Bella

I concede that FFIII doesn't have the best graphics, but just look at the beauty of these screen shots from Super Metroid II!!

just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Wishfarple

And these:

Kirby Superstar

Megaman X 3

Donkey Kong Country 3

Atari was awesome (still have a 2600 I play on occasion, mainly for Stargate and Defender), but SNES is god.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

Rupert Giles

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomI concede that FFIII doesn't have the best graphics, but just look at the beauty of these screen shots from Super Metroid II!!

Those are Super Metroid, dearie, not Metroid II.

~~~~Closed~~~~

I'll take a PS2 over an SNES or Atari any day.

Malaul

hmmm
I think I might have to agree on this
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Rupert Giles

I have a PS2.  It's crap.  It's a nearly 5 year old First Gen PS2.  Plays nothing anymore.  My 10/+ year old SNES still works.  So do the games.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: Compositus ConfusioI have a PS2.  It's crap.  It's a nearly 5 year old First Gen PS2.  Plays nothing anymore.  My 10/+ year old SNES still works.  So do the games.

the fact that you mentioned it was a first-gen saved me heaps of time.

How to play Dr. DRE

odds are, that's your problem. and that's how you fix it, without paying Sony that is.
------------------------------
if your too much of a pussy to fix it because you think SNES (while a good system) is better than a PS2...then you have my sympathies.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Hotsuma
Quote from: Compositus ConfusioI have a PS2.  It's crap.  It's a nearly 5 year old First Gen PS2.  Plays nothing anymore.  My 10/+ year old SNES still works.  So do the games.

the fact that you mentioned it was a first-gen saved me heaps of time.

How to play Dr. DRE

odds are, that's your problem. and that's how you fix it, without paying Sony that is.
------------------------------
if your too much of a pussy to fix it because you think SNES (while a good system) is better than a PS2...then you have my sympathies.

Thanks.

I've taken the PS2 apart to clean it before ( IE, remove the massive dustballs in it when first purchased,) and this will come in handy.

~~~~Closed~~~~

just a note, my first-gen PS2 works perfectly after doing that.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Hotsumajust a note, my first-gen PS2 works perfectly after doing that.

Thanks.

I think part of my problem may be the fact that we have 3 cats, a German Shepherd and a Chihuahua/Basengi mix in the apartment.