News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Seeker-Watcher-seer?

Started by una_voce_spiritwarrior, July 24, 2004, 11:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~~~~Closed~~~~

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Hotsuma|{The Hell?>
|
Q(o_o)>

That's what I say.

It's only supposed to be One Cat and The Shepherd.

Malaria test subject #777

Quote from: una_voce_spiritwarriorGreetings to you all.

I would like to know how you do your stuff...as in...I seek out life and knowledge...then I watch it...then I see into the depths of what it really is.

What do you do?

Blessings to you all.

una voce spiritwarrior.
I try to live my life the best I can one day at a time.
As for looking into the depths of what life and knowledge really are,
I suspect the answer is different for each of us.
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

Graphics suck.

Games tend to be flashy and without substance, much unlike the original ninja gaiden!

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: Rope TrickGraphics suck.

Games tend to be flashy and without substance, much unlike the original ninja gaiden!

Shinobi: poor graphics by todays standard, but has the best gameplay on any modern console.

Trollax

Quote from: Llama Wishfart Rinpoche
Pizza and beer at a quiet bar with friends.

Body and mind drop off at times like these...

AFK

Quote from: una_voce_spiritwarrior on July 24, 2004, 11:24:32 AM
Greetings to you all.

I would like to know how you do your stuff...as in...I seek out life and knowledge...then I watch it...then I see into the depths of what it really is.

What do you do?

Blessings to you all.

una voce spiritwarrior.

I bump stupid threads. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Iason Ouabache

WTF? I can't even read the first two pages of this thread. Were people really this stupid in the early days?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Caliginos Gnosticos

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 03, 2009, 06:12:42 AM
WTF? I can't even read the first two pages of this thread. Were people really this stupid in the early days?

Not having been here, I will have to rely on the power of PT3MLTM (ParaTheo-MetaMystical Markup Language) to answer your question:

<obscure_mystical_guru>Once we were all stupid, in the time before time, in the mind before mind. We were all stupid until it rained. The rain cleansed our eyes and we saw the truth. Sometimes it just rains.</obscure_mystical_guru>

<jaded_sociopath>Were? Still are.</jaded_sociopath>

<paranoid_schizophrenic>Yes! No! Maybe! Who said that? You're with the CIA!</paranoid_schizophrenic>

<surrealist>The fish! Lick the snorkle!</surrealist>

<petulant_7_year_old>You're stupid.</petulant_7_year_old>

<gump>Stupid is as stupid does.</gump>

<hard_of_hearing>What? Were pizzas really made by cupid in a swirly haze? What kind of question is that?</hard_of_hearing>

<narcoleptic>ZZZzzz...</narcoleptic>

<fnord>fnord</fnord>

I found Eris dancing atop the hill, hair the color of spring rainbows, eyes the color of a hippy commune seen through a kaleidoscope, laughing with a sweet, gentle voice like the sound of bells recorded on a warped record and played back on an over-wound Victrola.
   "My Goddess, why do you laugh?" I asked.
   "Why do you not?" She asked in return.
   "Because life is difficult. The world is not a friendly place." I replied.
   "My poor child. I am your Goddess, and My love for you is without bounds." She giggled "Hear my words and find comfort and wisdom: Laugh in the face of adversity, and I shall laugh with you. Cry in the face of adversity, and I shall laugh at you."
   And I heard Her words and laughed.

The One Right and True Cabal of the Sacred Sock Monkey

Visit The Sock Monkey Cabal Discordian Library

The Good Reverend Roger

Yes.  Yes, they were.

And now that Hunter and I are out of the noob-bashing biz, you can expect all this fun again!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Halfbaked1

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 06, 2009, 08:27:27 PM

Yes.  Yes, they were.

And now that Hunter and I are out of the noob-bashing biz, you can expect all this fun again!

Wait, what?  You aren't bashing noobs anymore?  Yeesh, glad you have, Eris only knows how tough you would be on me otherwise.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Halfbaked1 on October 07, 2009, 06:00:27 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 06, 2009, 08:27:27 PM

Yes.  Yes, they were.

Wait, what?  You aren't bashing noobs anymore?  Yeesh, glad you have, Eris only knows how tough you would be on me otherwise.

Yeah, and it sucks to be you.  You'll always know that you're singing the blues without paying your dues.  It's like you got called a Marine without having to go through Marine basic training.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.