News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

I don't know where this should go, but I give you crabrevenge.com

Started by Da6s, May 10, 2010, 06:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da6s

http://www.crabrevenge.com/

QuoteYes we sell pubic lice and yes we are proud of it
We sell you crabs to give to your ex girlfriend or whoever has pissed you off enough to make you seek revenge on them.. If you want a method of revenge that doesn't involve permanent damage or risk of personal injury or jail time, you have come to the right place.

:lulz:

my god it's full of stars
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Richter

OMF maybe?  Tough call though.
I love the internet, getting bad ideas shipped to my door has never been easier. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Elder Iptuous

art project, if i recall correctly.
done by the same guys that made the child swapping service, and doggy condoms, i believe....

Kai

IIRC, Bug Girl (http://membracid.wordpress.com/) actually purchased lice from one of these companies, and found out they didn't sell what they said they were selling.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Kai on May 10, 2010, 08:26:12 PM
IIRC, Bug Girl (http://membracid.wordpress.com/) actually purchased lice from one of these companies, and found out they didn't sell what they said they were selling.

NOW what am I going to send the kid's dad for father's day?  DAMMIT!!! :argh!:

Brotep

Suu

QuoteDISCLAIMER

We take absolutely no responsibility for anything sold on this site as far as we are concerned these lice are for novelty purposes only. We do not endorse giving people lice or even the lice themselves. Once the lice are in your possession you are fully responsible for those lice so take care of them, give them cute names and most importantly love your lice like they are your own for that my friend in essence is what they are.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Brotep on May 11, 2010, 01:13:12 AM
Quote from: Kai on May 10, 2010, 08:26:12 PM

Yup.

http://membracid.wordpress.com/2008/05/04/i-have-pubic-lice-in-my-mailbox/

My favorite comment:
Quoteraincoaster
Posted May 4, 2008 at 10:47 pm | Permalink
Dear god, this is hilarious. However heinous it is to make a living selling pubic vermin over the internet, it is somehow even more despicable to take people's money and then NOT send them pubic lice.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Brotep

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 11, 2010, 02:57:08 AM
My favorite comment:
Quoteraincoaster
Posted May 4, 2008 at 10:47 pm | Permalink
Dear god, this is hilarious. However heinous it is to make a living selling pubic vermin over the internet, it is somehow even more despicable to take people's money and then NOT send them pubic lice.

:lulz: only makes me love the lice-sellers more

Lies

lol I love this "endorsement"

"Thank you SO much you saved my marridge! My wife broke it off with her new lover because she thought he gave her crabs, wish I had found this site sooner!"
Ryan - Hamilton

That's really sad if you actually needed lice to save your marriage :P
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Mangrove

Quote from: Lysergic on May 11, 2010, 12:50:02 PM
lol I love this "endorsement"

"Thank you SO much you saved my marridge! My wife broke it off with her new lover because she thought he gave her crabs, wish I had found this site sooner!"
Ryan - Hamilton

That's really sad if you actually needed lice to save your marriage :P

Besides, she only broke up with her new lover. Doesn't mean the marriage is saved.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mangrove

Quote from: Richter on May 11, 2010, 07:25:37 PM
Upon reflection, I never want crabs in my Man - Grove.

:lulz:

Still, seeing as I have shed my mortal coil, I no longer have hair in which to receive an infestation of lice. (Though if the reincarnation thing pans out, then it could happen.....again and again and again....)

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.