News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Now that I am 'retired'...

Started by Adios, May 09, 2010, 04:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Iptuous on May 11, 2010, 04:08:19 AM
So, are you a ham?

also, have you thought about how you can weave O:Mf into this?

Since it involves peoples lives I intend to leave O:MF out of it. Also no ham, CB.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 11, 2010, 03:59:17 AM
Weather spotting is an interesting past-time. My sister and brother-in-law have done it for awhile. My neice was the youngest spotter in their area for awhile. They never get to see anything exciting other than hail though.

Quote from: Hawk on May 10, 2010, 10:47:35 AM
Possible severe t-storms and tornados today.
That one is a doozy. Already killed 3 people in Oklahoma.

SHIT! My friend's parents are supposed to fly out of there today, I hope their plane gets to take off.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 11, 2010, 05:11:46 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 11, 2010, 03:59:17 AM
Weather spotting is an interesting past-time. My sister and brother-in-law have done it for awhile. My neice was the youngest spotter in their area for awhile. They never get to see anything exciting other than hail though.

Quote from: Hawk on May 10, 2010, 10:47:35 AM
Possible severe t-storms and tornados today.
That one is a doozy. Already killed 3 people in Oklahoma.

SHIT! My friend's parents are supposed to fly out of there today, I hope their plane gets to take off.

To Norman?