News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

p: febreeze and duct tape

Started by Horab Fibslager, July 24, 2004, 10:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: CharlemagneThat which duct tape can not fix, can not be fixed.

either you aren't using the duct tape int eh right way, or you need febreze.
Hell is other people.

Charlemagne

Quote from: treemonster

What in the name of our goddess is febreze?
Rightfully claiming the title Emperor of Scandinavia since 2003

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Charlemagne

you poor unenlightened fool. febreze is perhaps oen the greatest miracles modern science has given birth to. the bottle claims it "eliminates odors and freshens", and yet it is so, oh so, so much (much much) mroe than that. i weep in the bask of its omniutility.
Hell is other people.

Charlemagne

you poor unenlightened fool. febreze is perhaps oen the greatest miracles modern science has given birth to. the bottle claims it "eliminates odors and freshens", and yet it is so, oh so, so much (much much) mroe than that. i weep in the bask of its omniutility.

I am sorry, I still don't understand... It must be some american thing.

Horab Fibslager

I am sorry, I still don't understand... It must be some american thing.

being a fien and stout canuckian i firmly and resoundly resent that assertion. we canuckians are at least 45% american culture free. (well ok maybe more liek 25%)

febreze
Hell is other people.

Charlemagne

Isn't sold in Sweden...

So what does it do anyway, except making the air "breezy fresh and sparkling"?

gnimbley

Bella

Quote from: CharlemagneIsn't sold in Sweden...

It takes nasty, musty odors out of anything.....and I do mean anything.

If the curtains smell like cigarette smoke, or the baby barfs in the car, or the cat pees on the carpet, or you forget that you hid an Easter Egg between the couch cushions, it no longer has to be a problem because Febreze will eliminate the undesirable smells for you.  Best of all, it really doesn't have much smell of it's own, so you don't have that icky perfumy fake fresh air smell to gag on.

Forgot to wear deodorant and you've been running because you're late for a job interview? Febreze your pits and you're good to go.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

DJRubberducky

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomForgot to wear deodorant and you've been running because you're late for a job interview? Febreze your pits and you're good to go.
SOLD!
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Marl Fublewonker

If you can't "duck" it, fuck it.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: CharlemagneIsn't sold in Sweden...

you apparently live inteh heart of darkness. woe be upon ye, for ye have never seen the light.

it can be used as a weapon, to make up with a scorned lover, to warn enemies that you have febreze inteh hosue and are willing to use it, to cover the scent of wmds(saddam agrees, febreze is a great tool for this), to protect your weekly shipment of cocaine from beign detected by dea dogs, and to make yoursel feel pretty after a particualrly bad trip to the mirror. among other uses.
Hell is other people.

Bella

My next door neighbor burned scrambled eggs today and the smell permeated me entire house. Luckily, it's a very little house and a few shots of Febreze cleared that evil scorched egg smell right out.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

cyberus

Quote from: treemonsterwe canuckians are at least 45% american culture free. (well ok maybe more liek 25%)

That 25% consists of:

Icy tundra
Curling
The metric system
Tim Horton's
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...

Horab Fibslager

you forgot beer dope long weekends and hockey. we invented those and even if we didn't we're better at them, than the states.
Hell is other people.

cyberus

Quote from: treemonsteryou forgot beer dope long weekends and hockey. we invented those and even if we didn't we're better at them, than the states.

I'll let everything besides the dope pass.  You may be closer to leaglization than the states, but we have far superior smuggling powers.  You just have vast forests to hide it in, so when it started multiplying and taking over said forests, your government had no choice besides to at least decriminalize it.
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...