News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

I love the queers

Started by Vene, May 11, 2010, 05:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 16, 2013, 06:38:16 PM
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 14, 2012, 05:40:59 AM
Quote from: hølist on December 14, 2012, 05:29:19 AM
I approve of this course of action.  :lol:

Gotta keep the little shits on their toes. I achieve this by making them uncomfortable wherever possible.

I think I'm going to take a few pages out of the TGRR book of parenting.

Yeah, yeah, that's all well and good, but...

..while I'm at it, let me tell you about your old cis-man and the shenanigans he used to and still get up to and your ma begrudgingly put(s) up with. Also, here's a Pope Card and some plastic eggs and some oranges. Oh, hey, you're doing that, can I join in? I won't tell mom, I swear. Here's $500 (inflation). Have a good time with your genderfriend.

It should be noted also, that I am less traditional than Villager. We've already had the conversation about last names, and I figured that if they are male, they bear my last name, if they are female, they bear hers. We came to the compromise that if they are female, they are Twiddleton-Villager and if male, Villager-Twiddleton, not including first and middle names. I think.

We did agree that our first daughter would be named after my paternal grandmother.

No, Twid. Don't turn your children into more of those godawful white people with hyphenated last names.

The Good Reverend Roger-Howl?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

...he said, as he sipped his fair-trade coffee and stuck his kindle fire into his man purse messenger bag on his way out the door to go shop for a new fedora.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Hey wait, I --

Oh, goddamn it.  Pegged it in one.

LM-NO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 17, 2013, 01:08:35 PM
Hey wait, I --

Oh, goddamn it.  Pegged it in one.

LM-NO

Well played, sir.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 17, 2013, 09:09:37 AM
...he said, as he sipped his fair-trade coffee and stuck his kindle fire into his man purse messenger bag on his way out the door to go shop for a new fedora.

THEY GOT MY LATTE WRONG!  THIS IS WHOLE MILK!  ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME?

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS