News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Sermon 57: Shut The Hell Up.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 29, 2007, 01:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Regret on June 25, 2010, 07:52:02 PM
Inspiration!

Oh that reminds me, i finished my pepperspray/cooking utensil.
I wish i could convey with words or pictures how much fun it is to have (near)pure capsaicin available 24/7.
Whenever i get bored i just spray it in my mouth. 15 minutes entertainment right there.
I really should spray it in someones eyes [FOR SCIENCE!] but i am not enough of a bastard to do it to my friends, and i don't let unliked people into my house.
Oh, the stuff burns quite well (well duh, its oil) and doing that can easily fill the room with irritating fumes :D
I'm not sure wether that is because of the spraying or the burning, though.

can you post step-by-step instructions and possibly pics in the recipes forum please? :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrowâ„¢
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Quote from: LHX on April 30, 2007, 08:45:50 PM
there is a difference between enjoying life and being forced into the Planet Earth Experience in 2007

you can enjoy life all you want
but
that doesnt mean you have to pretend that the presence of unnecessary pain and suffering doesnt piss you off

in FACT - it could be said that a enjoyment of life could lead somebody to HATE EVEN MORE

and HATE EFFECTIVELY
Umm, I know I'm like three years too late, but, yes, THIS.  This sums up my present-day hate nicely. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cuddlefish

You had me at the title. Very good, sir.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 29, 2007, 01:53:44 AM
When is the last time you had FUN?  Remember fun?  Remember hanging out the window of your beater car, shooting stop signs and laughing til you damn near wreck?  When's the last time you really took a pointless chance with your life?  That's why you forgot how to live, dumbass!  Because you let yourself get SAFE!  You even convinced yourself that SAFE was GOOD, when it's really nothing but soma to make you sit down, shut up, and stop interfering with production.

Relevant:

Quote from: OshoLife is basically insecure. That's its intrinsic quality; it cannot be changed. Death is secure, absolutely secure. The moment you choose security, unknowingly you have chosen death. The moment you choose life, unawares you have chosen insecurity.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Fujikoma

And then, for no reason I can pin down, I decided to blow out my floor to ceiling windows with a double-barreled shotgun in the middle of the night.