Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Juana

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 01, 2010, 11:45:33 AM
*Gulp*

I now have a literary agent.

*sweating*
Fuck yeah, man! That's great!
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Sorchafae

YAY!! LOL sorry had way to much caffeine :lulz:, and i'm bouncing off the walls.  Gratz. you rock Charley. Woot!!!!

:lulz:  :D  :mrgreen:  :)  :eek:  8) :lol:  :roll:   :p  :wink:  :fnord:  :fap:  :kingmeh:  :horrormirth: :aaa: :gheyforum:

:pokewithstick:
!!WARNING!! I Have ADOS... Attention-Deficit ...................OH SHINY!!

trippinprincezz13

That's awesome! Well, if the book will keep me as interested as I have been reading the rest of these tales (which, based upon the rest of these stories, it will) and I can afford it, I will definitely buy it. Quite a ways off, I'm sure, but my attempt at being encouraging (I was serious though). In the meantime I'll enjoy what's posted here  :) Good luck!
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Doktor Howl

Locked at Charley's request.
Molon Lube

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

I met old Jim Fickle while he was working at the Ken-Caryl Cattle ranch. He was part of a dying breed, a cowboy.

He sure did have some stories though. Once he worked on the Hartsel Ranch, they were running buffalo. He told me they used to herd the buffalo with cars and trucks, safer, he said. One day this bull was running beside his car and just took a swipe at the car door.
Jim got a gash across his ribs from the horn as it crashed through. That made me not want to herd buffalo. Jim said it took a few stitches to close that gash up.

Jim wasn't a large man, and he was quiet spoken. There was something about him that made you want to listen though. His eyes were as clear and as blue as the Colorado sky, and he never failed to meet any mans look. He was quick to laugh and slow to anger.

The cancer took old Jim from us, I never heard him complain about it either. The Hartsel Ranch is now broke up into 40 acre parcels and the Ken-Caryl Cattle Ranch was moved to Montana.

I have a couple of stories I will tell later about Jim.

Phox

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 31, 2011, 05:10:56 PM
I met old Jim Fickle while he was working at the Ken-Caryl Cattle ranch. He was part of a dying breed, a cowboy.

He sure did have some stories though. Once he worked on the Hartsel Ranch, they were running buffalo. He told me they used to herd the buffalo with cars and trucks, safer, he said. One day this bull was running beside his car and just took a swipe at the car door.
Jim got a gash across his ribs from the horn as it crashed through. That made me not want to herd buffalo. Jim said it took a few stitches to close that gash up.

Jim wasn't a large man, and he was quiet spoken. There was something about him that made you want to listen though. His eyes were as clear and as blue as the Colorado sky, and he never failed to meet any mans look. He was quick to laugh and slow to anger.

The cancer took old Jim from us, I never heard him complain about it either. The Hartsel Ranch is now broke up into 40 acre parcels and the Ken-Caryl Cattle Ranch was moved to Montana.

I have a couple of stories I will tell later about Jim.
Ooooohhh. Glad you're back to it, Charley! Can't wait to here about Jim.  :)

Adios

Jim used to stay in hotels when they had to go pick up livestock. He said in those days when you rented a room they asked if you wanted it with or without. A woman. He told me that they never knew who they would be bunked up with either. Most of the rooms had at least 4 beds.

Jim and another guy had gone to Cripple Creek to pick up a bull. When they got in the room there was a couple of other guys there already. After the introductions Jim said the other two guys had to go get some dinner. Now while they were out Jim and his buddy had an idea.

They bought some beer and sausages and put it all in the bed pan under Jims bed. Every room had at least two bed pans in them. So Jim and his buddy left the room to go get some drinks and play some cards. Later that night they went back to the room and the other two guys were already there.

So Jim reached under the bed and dragged the bed pan out and him and his buddy started eating the sausages, making a big show of swirling them around in the beer. As you would expect the other two guys were turning green by now. Jim and his buddy got to laughing and told the guys about the setup.

Problem was, rather than use a clean bed pan, the guys had used the already used one.

Jim and his buddy got pretty sick and then had to go get something to drink to wash out their mouths. He said they never pulled that trick again either.

Phox

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 31, 2011, 05:48:50 PM
Jim used to stay in hotels when they had to go pick up livestock. He said in those days when you rented a room they asked if you wanted it with or without. A woman. He told me that they never knew who they would be bunked up with either. Most of the rooms had at least 4 beds.

Jim and another guy had gone to Cripple Creek to pick up a bull. When they got in the room there was a couple of other guys there already. After the introductions Jim said the other two guys had to go get some dinner. Now while they were out Jim and his buddy had an idea.

They bought some beer and sausages and put it all in the bed pan under Jims bed. Every room had at least two bed pans in them. So Jim and his buddy left the room to go get some drinks and play some cards. Later that night they went back to the room and the other two guys were already there.

So Jim reached under the bed and dragged the bed pan out and him and his buddy started eating the sausages, making a big show of swirling them around in the beer. As you would expect the other two guys were turning green by now. Jim and his buddy got to laughing and told the guys about the setup.

Problem was, rather than use a clean bed pan, the guys had used the already used one.

Jim and his buddy got pretty sick and then had to go get something to drink to wash out their mouths. He said they never pulled that trick again either.
:horrormirth:

Adios

Well, here it is spring once again. Country Stampede is less than 2 months away.

Last year we had 3 girls from K-State in the Jeep flashing their boobs all one night. Something story worthy happens every year, I hope this year is the same.

http://www.countrystampede.com/

There is a pretty good line-up again as well. We usually only hit the shows closer to dark as it can get into triple digits here in the summer. One year a tornado passed by pretty close, NOT hoping for a repeat of that one!

I guess we will see what this year will bring. One thing is for sure, we always have a good time!

Adios

I received a letter from the US Copyright office yesterday.

The Life of Nobody

Registration Number TXu 1-727-377

Effective date of registration;
November 13, 2010

Now if that oily first publisher tries to do something with it I will own their asses.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 16, 2011, 03:41:23 PM
I received a letter from the US Copyright office yesterday.

The Life of Nobody

Registration Number TXu 1-727-377

Effective date of registration;
November 13, 2010

Now if that oily first publisher tries to do something with it I will own their asses.

AWESOME!!!!!!