News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Life of Nobody

Started by Adios, May 13, 2010, 12:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

So I've been meaning to chew on this thread for a while, but when I sat down to do so this evening I found out that I was just a few hours too late.

The scraps in quotes and google cache have been riveting though, do you have any plans to publish this commercially at some point?

Fujikoma

Meet bruno, he likes to bite.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 07, 2010, 02:22:52 AM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on July 07, 2010, 12:47:35 AM

However, suppose someone has identical twins, which baby would be the pirated copy?

This is the stupidest argument on the subject brought up yet.  No, really.  This is dumber than Regret's chicken farmer anology.

Just saying.

That's not to be taken seriously—it's a dumb joke.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

This is why we can't have nice things.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on July 07, 2010, 08:09:31 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 07, 2010, 02:22:52 AM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on July 07, 2010, 12:47:35 AM

However, suppose someone has identical twins, which baby would be the pirated copy?

This is the stupidest argument on the subject brought up yet.  No, really.  This is dumber than Regret's chicken farmer anology.

Just saying.

That's not to be taken seriously—it's a dumb joke.

Oh, sorry.  Sometimes it's hard to tell around here.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Captain Utopia on July 07, 2010, 03:31:36 AM
So I've been meaning to chew on this thread for a while, but when I sat down to do so this evening I found out that I was just a few hours too late.

The scraps in quotes and google cache have been riveting though, do you have any plans to publish this commercially at some point?

Yes, that is why I did what I did here.

Adios

Quote from: LMNO on July 07, 2010, 01:46:49 PM
This is why we can't have nice things.

Sorry, way too much hard living in my story to let some little punk steal it.

trippinprincezz13

Sorry to see it go, as I was enjoying the read :(  should this be published elsewhere and/or commercially, I would be interested to check it out again. what I've seen so far flowed very well and kept the reader's (or at least my) attention. Best of luck with this project!
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Adios

Adios

My wife and I went to Nebraska to visit her daughter and her husband and their first daughter. As they lived close to South Dakota we too a trip to see Mt. Rushmore.

We went through Custer State park which is incredibly beautiful. The animals in the park have the uncontested right-of-way at all times. My wife and I were in the back seat with our grand daughter and it was a very nice day so the windows were all down.

There was a herd of burros in the road so we had to stop and wait for them. The 'wild' animals in the park aren't very wild, probably because the tourists always feed them so the burros were just standing and looking at the car.

We were all looking out the front window at the burros when out of the corner of my eye I saw one walking up to the open window beside our grand daughter. Being me, I remained silent as the burro approached.

I did tap my wife on the arm and now we were both watching. As the burro stuck his head in the window our grand daughter turned her head and her and the burro were rubbing noses.

She let go with one of the most blood curdling screams I have ever heard. My wife and I were helpless with laughter, our daughter was trying to climb in the back seat and her husband was going crazy trying to figure out what was going on. The burro banged his head on the car trying to get away from that scream and by now I couldn't breathe from laughing. My wife and I had tears rolling down our faces, our daughter was mad at us and her husband was still trying to decide what he should so. Our grand daughter was still screaming and the burro was running.

Finally we caught our breath and could tell them what had happened, and we took our grand daughter out of her car seat and got her calmed back down.

Roger turned the AC on and rolled the windows up.

It was a very good trip.

Adios

The problem with throwing such a big snit is all the work involved in undoing it!   :lulz:

Jasper

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yay! The stories are back!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Quote from: Nigel on July 22, 2010, 06:28:43 AM
Yay! The stories are back!

Yeah, I need to get back in writing mode.