News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Life of Nobody

Started by Adios, May 13, 2010, 12:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Evan on August 11, 2010, 12:57:21 AM
I'm really liking these stories. Props to you, Charley (if that's your real name). You've had quite an experience.

It is my real name.
Thanks, hope you enjoy.

Eartha-ly Delights

Oh I knew today was a good day to check in here...and then I find TWO new stories waiting for me.
:D

A winch is a wonderful thing to have on your side when driving through the wilderness isn't it? Mind you in my neck of the woods when you take off into the hinterlands, you've got to make sure you take enough water to keep you going for the three days it might be before another car comes down the road should you break down...so the winch has to be able to fit in around the 50 litre drums.

Just a side note: You know I have ever understood how one of the intrinsic roles of your Judicial system seems to be to act like a Satellite Recruiting Office for the military.

Smacks a bit of press gangs dunnit? And I imagine it makes quality control in terms of personnel a bit of a rocky road an'' all.

btw: My Uncle fought in Vietnam. According to him you didn't miss much of a party.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsVJ8J1lLBk&feature=related
Say what you will about the Nazis, but no woman ever fantasised about being tied up and ravished by a Liberal Democrat, now did she?
PJ O'Rourke

Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove.
Terry Pratchett

Eater of Clowns

Still reading every one, Charley.  Still enjoying every one, too.  Thought I should let you know.   :mrgreen:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

This thread is amazing. Thank you for sharing your stories, Charley Brown. I got as far as page 9 and will come back for the rest. :D I hope you do get all this published.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Adios

Thanks guys. That last one was rough to write.

Epimetheus

Oh, I hope you didn't get the impression that my "I'm enjoying these" referred to the last one or anything - I'd only read the first few pages when I posted that. Didn't mean to sound like a jerk in any way.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Adios

Quote from: Evan on August 11, 2010, 08:30:03 AM
Oh, I hope you didn't get the impression that my "I'm enjoying these" referred to the last one or anything - I'd only read the first few pages when I posted that. Didn't mean to sound like a jerk in any way.

:lulz: I didn't take it that way at all.

Sorchafae

Charley Brown!!!!
I love it so much, thank you for sending me the link.... again :D
!!WARNING!! I Have ADOS... Attention-Deficit ...................OH SHINY!!

Adios

Quote from: Sorchafae on August 11, 2010, 04:50:30 PM
Charley Brown!!!!

Thanks, and welcome to PD, old friend.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on August 10, 2010, 11:58:28 PM

At my Courts Martial they asked me if I wanted to be in the army. The question caught me off guard, and after thinking it over I looked at them and said I honestly didn't know.

I was discharged under general, but honorable conditions. I wonder what would have happened if I had said yes.

You might have had your balls blown off in Vietnam.

You entered the service under duress because of a stupid act at a stupid age.  You then did something else that young people do, and got booted out of the service.  Happens all the time.

I've watched very smart, very honorable people step on their dick and get booted.  It happens.  Sometimes it happens when you didn't actually do anything wrong.  That's the military.

As far as saying "I don't know", you were under oath and you told the truth.

I like this series, and I have to admire you for not whitewashing anything.  The Truth can be an ugly thing, but if you try to hide it from yourself, it just festers.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sorchafae on August 11, 2010, 04:50:30 PM
Charley Brown!!!!

Welcome aboard, Sorch.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 11, 2010, 06:41:38 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on August 10, 2010, 11:58:28 PM

At my Courts Martial they asked me if I wanted to be in the army. The question caught me off guard, and after thinking it over I looked at them and said I honestly didn't know.

I was discharged under general, but honorable conditions. I wonder what would have happened if I had said yes.

You might have had your balls blown off in Vietnam.

You entered the service under duress because of a stupid act at a stupid age.  You then did something else that young people do, and got booted out of the service.  Happens all the time.

I've watched very smart, very honorable people step on their dick and get booted.  It happens.  Sometimes it happens when you didn't actually do anything wrong.  That's the military.

As far as saying "I don't know", you were under oath and you told the truth.

I like this series, and I have to admire you for not whitewashing anything.  The Truth can be an ugly thing, but if you try to hide it from yourself, it just festers.

Thanks Dok. That is the one and only regret in my life.

Sorchafae

TY for the warm welcome :) 
I haven't had much of a chance yet to go through the rest of the site. But i kinda liked having the status call me a lurker, instead of 'known'  Charley, I'm bored, but thanks to you i have your forum to troll, instead of just my normal outlet to troll you... :D 

j/k ;)

Adios

Quote from: Sorchafae on August 11, 2010, 08:10:22 PM
TY for the warm welcome :)  
I haven't had much of a chance yet to go through the rest of the site. But i kinda liked having the status call me a lurker, instead of 'known'  Charley, I'm bored, but thanks to you i have your forum to troll, instead of just my normal outlet to troll you... :D  

j/k ;)

:lulz:

You can troll me anytime. There is an introductions thread in Apple Talk when you're ready.

Sorchafae

Just posted in the introduction prt 3... and was my bratty self  :fnord: