News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Open book time

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, May 13, 2010, 04:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenоt

Quote from: BadBeast on May 14, 2010, 02:16:11 PM
I shudder to think what "family" WB is referring to.

Sorry, the "evil grandpa" role is already appointed to roger.

Jenne

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 14, 2010, 08:59:26 PM

O hai.  I don't know you, but Fuck Off.

BadBeast

I was thinking it might be interesting to see what "role" you'd assigned for yourself. But then I realised I already know. 
And it isn't interesting at all. Or even lulzy. Just predictable. And pointless.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

bugmenоt

Quote from: BadBeast on May 14, 2010, 11:24:35 PM

I was thinking it might be interesting to see what "role" you'd assigned for yourself. But then I realised I already know.  
And it isn't interesting at all. Or even lulzy. Just predictable. And pointless.

So why do you take the time to comment on things that aren't "interesting at all. Or even lulzy. Just predictable. And pointless"? Do you want those things to stop? You can't. Noone can. If I leave, another user is going to piss you off. But there is enough interesting and lulzy stuff here, even for you I guess.
Or maybe it was fun to you arguing with me all along?
If so, I've misjudged you.
If not, we have the situation that two people are arguing, while one of them is serious and pissed and the other one is having quite an amusing time. In that case you could just ignore me but instead you put yourself in the role of the pissed.

You might have noticed that in most other threads I was not trying to piss anyone off. The trigger was Khara-Picture thing, which was clearly offensive. Even the first posting of my recent trolling attempt was meant seriously, but then I couldn't resist to play along. Same thing ITT. I often can't resist to play along if somebody invites me to. Of course I'm still responsible for what I post, no question. But also we're all self-responsible for getting emotionally involved with things on an internet forum.

Apart from that, I'm glad to see many users here who can be pissed off by another user's commentary (or at least be against it) in one thread, but still have constructive debates with that same user in an other thread.

BadBeast

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 15, 2010, 02:52:11 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on May 14, 2010, 11:24:35 PM

So why do you take the time to comment on things that aren't "interesting at all. Or even lulzy. Just predictable. And pointless"? Do you want those things to stop? You can't. Noone can. If I leave, another user is going to piss you off. But there is enough interesting and lulzy stuff here, even for you I guess.
Or maybe it was fun to you arguing with me all along?
If so, I've misjudged you.
If not, we have the situation that two people are arguing, while one of them is serious and pissed and the other one is having quite an amusing time. In that case you could just ignore me but instead you put yourself in the role of the pissed.

You might have noticed that in most other threads I was not trying to piss anyone off. The trigger was Khara-Picture thing, which was clearly offensive. Even the first posting of my recent trolling attempt was meant seriously, but then I couldn't resist to play along. Same thing ITT. I often can't resist to play along if somebody invites me to. Of course I'm still responsible for what I post, no question. But also we're all self-responsible for getting emotionally involved with things on an internet forum.

Apart from that, I'm glad to see many users here who can be pissed off by another user's commentary (or at least be against it) in one thread, but still have constructive debates with that same user in an other thread.

You don't piss me off.  And you're not the only one who likes to play along. And as for emotionally involved, believe me, I'm not. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Nephew Twiddleton

Thus far I've had no problems with Roger.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 18, 2010, 06:32:48 AM

Nope, Nor me. Only a bloody fool would stick his hand in a fire to see how hot it was. Or a Belgian. "Evil Grandpa"! :lulz: necky fucker.  :wrong:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5JRXBq9J44

bugmenоt

Quote from: BadBeast on May 18, 2010, 07:27:40 AM

Nope, Nor me. Only a bloody fool would stick his hand in a fire to see how hot it was. Or a Belgian. "Evil Grandpa"! :lulz: necky fucker.  :wrong:  

I don't have to worry about roger. He can't read texts of the default font size any more.

Triple Zero

Can you still read our texts with all those tears in your eyes about how MEAN we all are?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 18, 2010, 01:29:14 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on May 18, 2010, 07:27:40 AM

I don't have to worry about roger. He can't read texts of the default font size any more.

He doesn't need to read the fonts, default or not, his cat's eye infra red mind control lasers, can detect your  "Sobfailsob"  font, even though you are half way up an Alp, drinking Stella Artois, and comfort eating chocolate cuckoo clocks in lederhosen.

(Probably)

bugmenоt

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 18, 2010, 02:05:23 PM
Can you still read our texts with all those tears in your eyes about how MEAN we all are?

Yeah, you are all quite mean. At least one admits it. By the way, you have nice spacy avatar picture. I bet you are friendly spacy dutch guy who is not that mean at all! Keep up the good work!

Quote from: BadBeast on May 18, 2010, 02:56:01 PM
He doesn't need to read the fonts, default or not, his cat's eye infra red mind control lasers, can detect your  "Sobfailsob"  font, even though you are half way up an Alp, drinking Stella Artois, and comfort eating chocolate cuckoo clocks in lederhosen.

(Probably)

I had to look up "Stella Artois". Very clever, beer from Belgium. I have to try.
But you have forgotten the so called Reduit plan. The alps are full of bunkers which have given quite comfortable protection from laser cats for around eight centuries. I'm warning you. You are about to get a Swiss guy angry. Your bank account could be cancelled over night.
Ok, this "my nation is better" thing is already kind of worn out. I'll think of another one.

AFK

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 18, 2010, 07:14:12 PM

Yeah, you are all quite mean. At least one admits it. By the way, you have nice spacy avatar picture. I bet you are friendly spacy dutch guy who is not that mean at all! Keep up the good work!

I tend to think of myself as more average than mean. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

bugmenоt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 18, 2010, 07:23:31 PM

If you are not mean, you are not part of the set "you all". Is it really that hard?

AFK

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 18, 2010, 07:29:12 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 18, 2010, 07:23:31 PM

If you are not mean, you are not part of the set "you all". Is it really that hard?

Did anyone just feel a big breeze? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

Quote from: BadBeast on May 18, 2010, 02:56:01 PM

(Probably)

I had to look up "Stella Artois". Very clever, beer from Belgium. I have to try.
But you have forgotten the so called Reduit plan. The alps are full of bunkers which have given quite comfortable protection from laser cats for around eight centuries. I'm warning you. You are about to get a Swiss guy angry. Your bank account could be cancelled over night.
Ok, this "my nation is better" thing is already kind of worn out. I'll think of another one.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: