News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

(No subject)

Started by Dimocritus, May 13, 2010, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

I can't seem to get past the rain. My life is a flood, y'know. I can ignore it and go about my business, enjoy the sun and the greenery and the company, but when I get in, well, it's just me and my raft, floating around the basement. The rain. It's learned to fall from the ceiling...

But that's not the problem, now is it?

I keep banging my head, you see. Groping around in the darkness. No escape to be found this way, so I try that way. Well, that aint it either, so I try this way again. And then, bang. Another bruise. Another lump. You would think that I knew better by now, but...

I swear, they're adding walls. I'm convinced of it now. I was pretty sure there was a passage here yesterday. I mean, sure, it didn't really go anywhere, but it was nice for a change of pace. But, no, it seems it's been blocked off. Shit. I can't even be sure it was really there in the first place...

No. The problem, well. The problem's two-fold, at least. You see, the first problem is that I'm not sure what the problem actually is. After that, well, only Lovecraft knows for sure. Hell, I'd pay him a visit, but all he'd be able to tell me is that it happened some time ago, probably long before you were even born.

But I can't focus on that now. I can hear the rain coming again, even if only in my mind. Each streaking droplet another bar. Each only temporary, but quickly replaced by another. 

Focus, man. Focus.

This tail. It follows right behind, no matter where I go. Just ignore it. Keep moving. But it's a distraction, so I grab at it, try to cut it. But every time I turn or twist, it stays right behind me. So I chase my tail. 'Round in circles, 'round in circles. I've had it in my hands once or twice, at which time I attempted to cleave it, but it's attached to me after all, and the cuts I inflict, well, it hurts. I'll catch it one of these times, I swear. And when I do, you better believe I will, and when I do, I'll...

The sun is warm, but the air is cold. And it's raining. It rains...

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Suu

If you want to pay HP a visit, let me know. I'm one of the few people around that know where he is.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dimocritus

Quote from: Suu on May 14, 2010, 02:26:08 AM
If you want to pay HP a visit, let me know. I'm one of the few people around that know where he is.

I may take you up on that sometime soon.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"