News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Gurdjieff and "I"

Started by The Anti-Cabbage or Fig-1, July 25, 2004, 07:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Anti-Cabbage or Fig-1

Quote from: Compositus Confusio
Quote from: The Anti-Cabbage or Fig-1Oh no this is very serious business

Stewie Uber Alles.

http://www.petitiononline.com/savefg2/petition.html
The Ghost in the Machine is a Peeping Tom.

A*S* K.S.C. P.O.E.E. A.S.P.C.A.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Chef
Quote from: The Anti-Cabbage or Fig-1
Quote from: Chef
Quote from: The Anti-Cabbage or Fig-1Of course we are testing you.  How else do you expect to get accepted.

I thought it was pretty obvious. :roll:

DO NEVER TEST, SON.  JUST WALK AWAY.

STEP TO ME, YOU BEST CHECK YOUR LIFE INSURANCE FIRST!

DIGTBK!

walks away

you failed your sense of humor test
my favorite part is when you said that you haven't had corn in months.... and then I said but they tasted like peanuts to me....

MAYBE IT'S YOUR DELIVERY, SON.

CHEF,
HAS SEEN FUNNIER THINGS IN HIS STOOLS.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Stewie Uber Alles.

hhhhmmm thanks for the link but did you know that there is a cult that is circulating false petitions.... It's true , and one of the ways to figure out if the petition you are signing is a true petition or just some cult trying to trick you into signing over your soul is merely to have some clue as to what is going on in the world.

Family Guy - June 2005
Thursday, June 24, 2004

According to Alex Borstein's website Family Guy's forth season is set to air from June 2005.

Rob

from http://www.planet-familyguy.com/main.php

this petition that you posted a link to is obviously a ploy by baby stewie to trick us into signing our souls over to him.... In the name of our great lord and master I only have this to say... ( dramatic pause)... Dance my puppets dance!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis

Stewie Uber Alles.

hhhhmmm thanks for the link but did you know that there is a cult that is circulating false petitions.... It's true , and one of the ways to figure out if the petition you are signing is a true petition or just some cult trying to trick you into signing over your soul is merely to have some clue as to what is going on in the world.

Family Guy - June 2005
Thursday, June 24, 2004

According to Alex Borstein's website Family Guy's forth season is set to air from June 2005.

Rob

from http://www.planet-familyguy.com/main.php

this petition that you posted a link to is obviously a ploy by baby stewie to trick us into signing our souls over to him.... In the name of our great lord and master I only have this to say... ( dramatic pause)... Dance my puppets dance!!!

Praise Eris I'm in a different Eigenstate already.  

::Wonders off to get a clue about this "world" ::

Oops, that was me in the last post.  

::wonders off to explore this world for real this time::

""   ...   ""

these have been missing from some of my posts please feel free to place them where they belong... I mean if your some kind of order freak that my make smartass comments if they are not there.

Anonymous

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis""   ...   ""

these have been missing from some of my posts please feel free to place them where they belong... I mean if your some kind of order freak that my make smartass comments if they are not there.

This rambling is full of confusing meanings.  Perhaps I should find this "order freak" and stabinate him mercilessly.

::Looks around suspiciously::

Anonymous

Yikes :!:

Stabinates the I that wrote the above post, sprinkles " in all the inap"ropriat"e pl"ace"s

That last one wasn't me for sure.  The computer turns itself on in the middle of the night and runs all sorts of applications while THEY hold me down.  Someone has to stop it.

::Proceeds to run away::

Chef

Quote from: The Anti-Cabbage or Fig-1That last one wasn't me for sure.  The computer turns itself on in the middle of the night and runs all sorts of applications while THEY hold me down.  Someone has to stop it.

::Proceeds to run away::

SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED A DELL, FAGUTO!
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Dude, shoul--*gets shot*

:arrow: Steals Chefs Dell and sells it for parts to my fixer.

Still wondering what Hotsuma was trying to say before someone shot him.

Rupert Giles

I'm afraid we will never know...
*Hides BFG-10K behind back*

On that note, anyone got spare cells?

~~~~Closed~~~~

I was going to say, Dude, should've got--*gets shot*

LMNO

Quote from: The Anti-Cabbage or Fig-1Gurdgieff always said that needless conversation is what made us forget ourselves.  Of course Ouspensky loved the sound of his own voice, so there they were having a needless conversation about needless conversations...

The point is that when Ouspensky finally saw Gurdgieff on the astral plane he ran away and never came back.

The moral of the story is to make damn sure that your cult leader is not a member of the British intelligence.

Hold it, hold it-- So exactly WHO ran away?  and if they had eaten each other's eyes, then how did they know where to go?  Or who they were?