HOWLIN' WOLF
5 (71.4%)
MUDDY WATERS
1 (14.3%)
lolwut?
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

rong

HEY, IM JUST CURIOUS.  I DON'T WANT TO SWAY OPINIONS (AND, PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE BLUES, PLEASE DON'T VOTE) BUT I HAVE A THEORY ABOUT SOME BLUES SHIT AND I THINK . . . OH, DAMN - WHAT THE HELL WAS I GONNA SAY? 

ANYHOW - ARE YOU A MUDDY WATERS FAN? OR ARE YOU A HOWLIN' WOLF FAN?
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

rong

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on May 14, 2010, 06:48:00 PM
prick

Yes, I'm a prick.  EOC and I both posted rants, to have a little fun and get some writing in.  You were around when we started doing this shit, so you knew what our intent was.  Then you self-admittedly threw in a couple of garbage posts to stop that, and to look for a fight.

And I'm the prick.

Again, Rong, :potd:  You win.

You should post more Giggles threads, now, to let us all know how "irrelevant" we all are.
Molon Lube

rong

what's this "win" you keep talking about? is there some sort of contest?  i quit arm wrestling a few years ago - screwed up my elbow.  but i've been known to head butt a few folks -- with their permission, of course.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on May 14, 2010, 07:03:04 PM
what's this "win" you keep talking about? is there some sort of contest?  i quit arm wrestling a few years ago - screwed up my elbow.  but i've been known to head butt a few folks -- with their permission, of course.

You told me you came here looking for a fight.

Well, you won.

Here, have an internets.

:potd:
Molon Lube

rong

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 14, 2010, 07:03:53 PM

Well, you won.

Here, have an internets.

SO . . . I WON? 

PD IS MINE??

WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO WITH A PD?

FUCK!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on May 14, 2010, 07:15:19 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 14, 2010, 07:03:53 PM

Well, you won.

Here, have an internets.

SO . . . I WON? 

PD IS MINE??

WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO WITH A PD?

FUCK!

Write more fascinating Giggles threads, of course.  The Free Market™ demands it.
Molon Lube

rong

hey everybody -

thanks for indulging my imbibnation (i think i made that word up) of libation.

hopefully we'll do this again sometime.

i learned a couple things today:

1) getting drunk on the internet sucks - yeah there's people, but there's no head-butting

and 2) don't ever let your dog eat a bar of soap - i'm getting really tired of cleaning up dog puke.

anyhow, goodnight everybody.

edit: oh yeah - i'm pleased to see that folks unanimously voted for the superior blues musician.  that other guy, honestly, in my opinion, kinda sucks.  but one of the best parts about seeing the band "clutch" live is the opening music is all be the real blues singer.  (sorry i was vague in my description, i didn't want to influence votes)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on May 14, 2010, 08:02:28 PM
hey everybody -

thanks for indulging my imbibnation (i think i made that word up) of libation.

hopefully we'll do this again sometime.

i learned a couple things today:

1) getting drunk on the internet sucks - yeah there's people, but there's no head-butting

and 2) don't ever let your dog eat a bar of soap - i'm getting really tired of cleaning up dog puke.

anyhow, goodnight everybody.

Please choke on your own vomit.  TIA.
Molon Lube

rong

i love you too, sweety.

LMNO

hey, rong.

Thanks for stopping by.  You know as well as I do that PD.com is always open, and we don't ban 99.99% of the posts or posters here.  It really gives a person a sense of freedom, you know?

You can be whoever you want to be, you can do what you like, and your access to PD will almost certainly still be there in the morning.

Pretty cool.

You know, rong?  I've been coming here for a while, and I've experienced a whole gamut of board moods, and cycles, and a whole lot of idiosyncracies from a whole lot of posters.  So I've seen a few things.

My moods vary, you know?  Sometimes, there's nothing better than a good old fashioned non-sequitor, absurdist, John Cleese-style holler in the middle of a thread.  It's like the Turkey Curse, it adds some levity.

But then... But then there's the time on a board when things start settling down.  When things get fragile.  Thin.  When the line between strangers over a broadband line and friends sitting around a table start to melt together.  When things start getting creative.  Start getting interesting.

At times like that, when things are tenuous and skittish, the last thing anyone needs is some asshole drunk blowhard interrupting people and generally being a boorish prick with the tact and subtlety of a moose on valium.  Because instead of being entertaining and amusing, they'll just ruin the momentary attempt at emotional communication, like a sugar-addled five year old throwing a rock at a house of cards.

So, yeah.  Thanks for fucking it all up.

Jenne

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow.

Drunk, alone, on the internet, looking for a fight.

It's a beautiful life.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."