News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

ATTN DOK

Started by Freeky, August 18, 2010, 04:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

You really do have to see this when you get home. (I'm assuming you're not on when I post this).

http://www.princepoppycock.com/fr_poppycock.cfm

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Adios

I tried to bring him into an issue Dok and I were having, but he refused to click because Dok is a pussy.

Freeky

This is the most amazing thing I've seen in ages.

I'm rooting for this guy on "America's Got Talent." I think he'd have an even better chance if he did the stripping bit, too.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I . . . like the music. But he sort of scares me to look at. I feel a trembling in my guts I can't quite explain.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Freeky

Quote from: curiosity on August 20, 2010, 03:28:51 AM
I . . . like the music. But he sort of scares me to look at. I feel a trembling in my guts I can't quite explain.

If I'm not mistaken, that's traditional opera makeup, and he's singing opera. And he's called Prince Poppycock, so yeah.

Rumckle

He really should change his name to Poppycock
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Freeky

Quote from: Rumckle on August 20, 2010, 08:02:32 AM
He really should change his name to Poppycock

Not sure the pronunciation of that is easy. :lol:

Jenne

Hm...I'm just looking at his gallery, and pix of him made up AND not made up...I likey.  Kinda always had this thing for sexy, thin tall guys...made up in wig and makeup just enhances it...Sigh.